Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Visvate

Eternal Lands last.fm group

Any last.fm users around? I made Eternal Lands group over there. Feel free to join, I'm all alone :)

If you don't know what last.fm is, it's time to find out :confused:

--> Last.fm in wikipedia

--> official FAQ

-Vis

I like the idea.. but all the music there is nothing which i hear so. NO THANK YOU

I like the idea.. but all the music there is nothing which i hear so. NO THANK YOU

:icon13: Just because we play the same game you expect all of us to listen to the same music? :D

Diversity is a good thing :happy:

Well, it seems that some ebül Poles joined your group. I hope we'll get more members to be able to see some charts. :]

:) Just because we play the same game you expect all of us to listen to the same music? :wub:

Diversity is a good thing :hehe:

duh who is that dumb like you-,-

a radio station (in my oppinion) should have different types of music for everyone.. i switched through all

the songs and only found (imo) the same genre over and over again.

dumbo -,-

:) Just because we play the same game you expect all of us to listen to the same music? :wub:

Diversity is a good thing :hehe:

duh who is that dumb like you-,-

a radio station (in my oppinion) should have different types of music for everyone.. i switched through all

the songs and only found (imo) the same genre over and over again.

dumbo -,-

Hehe, you got caught with your pants down and the only thing you can resort to is trying to insult me? :)

Anyways, the 'different types of music' was just my point, and different Metal styles, Tom Waits, Blues, Reggae, Dancehall, Punk, Electro that I found with a quick look around hardly qualify as one genre B) And even if that was so and wasn't your type of music, the only way to change it would be to add your type of music to it :)