Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
baddude

Wizard

i don't know if its possible but here is an idea. while fighting the dragon there would be a random chance of spawning a wizard instead of dropping a bag. the wizard would be able to teleport around the room and engage in combat with the ability to flee. the only way to keep the wizard from being able to flee would be to have 2 or more fighters multi it so that would be the only way to kill it and get the dragon back to spawning. -x~~

I had to vote NO on this. Restore sucks as it is with the high failure rate, and when it is successful should restore full health. :)

However, I would consider voting yes, if they open a magic school and add a magic quest to help level in magic. :D

I would looveee to see advanced AI like this is this game. But I fear this game is too far back to even think about AI this advanced. Good idea though...one for the future :)

I would looveee to see advanced AI like this is this game. But I fear this game is too far back to even think about AI this advanced.

Excuse me?

I think this is a good idea, and i think it could be done, but i think maybe a baby dragon or somthing else would be more suitable.

I am sure that a lot of people won;t be very happy with this idea, especially those who do actually fight the dragon often.

Dragon already have very long respawn time, which sucks, so introducing one more thing would not be good.

Anyways, lately there is being some suggestions about playing in teams while fighting monsters, etc. I usually agree that it would be a good thing if killing monsters was not only the job of one person, making the act of monster killing more appropriated for groups.

I will suggest the following: a monster with massive a/d/p/c, which easily pwns one single fighter, but with a kind of 'i can't dance', the monster gets much weaker if many people are fighting it, allowing multiple people to fight it and win. If it has enough hp and toughness/armor the people on the group can get good attack exp, but not very good defense exp (not a big problem, since def exp is usually gained through pvp).

my idea was not meant to be cast in stone as all options are on the table. the wizard could be easy to kill by 1 player and drop something very nice or be able to flee and make for some good exp. can be tweaked as needed but of course it would be what the dragon slayers would have most fun with.