Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mclaren

annihilation

i am posting for lightspeed my friend, he wont post annihilation on outlaws but someone must, lightsped (in guild lol) had a bag of 10k iron, he hasked his guildie to watch it, annihilation steps on it and lets it poof after 12 or so minutes, light came back,a nnihilation told him it poofed, later on light found out annihilation made a video of the bag poofing...so dont trust him, he also is in fusry and tryed to start trouble in =z=...so watch out

mclaren

Annihilation has done the same to several SiTu guild members, but it's not a surprise from guild FURY. We've blacklisted them by guild and by name on our guildbot.

As a warning, he is joining =z= which does not allow any o fthis non-sense, i told him, 1 insult, bad report, scam, an dhe is out, he promised to change...so we wil see. This is not get get =z= a bad rep.

McLaren.

P.S. I think we can close thsi topic.

LOL on thursday, he IGed my guild. I asked him wat he wanted and he tells me to stfu. Then he goes on to insulting my guildie,Hakri's mom. When itold him to stfu he went on to talk about mine in pm. I asked him to a fight. He shows up then says he forgot his cape and leaves. I wait for 10 mins and he's still not back. I pm him and he goes back to insults. I got fed up and put him on ignore. I recommend no1 let him in your guild bcuz he scams,bj's,and likes to insult ppl but wont fight

no doubt he has done this stuff before. there is another post about his evil behaviour and strangely if you ask to fight him he dosen't agree but be carful though. :)

He was in guild GotL before I kicked him out.. reason he got kicked is cause he BJ'ed my iron several times (not knowing that others in mine saw him) and staying on guild ACE's sulfur bag for a few minutes then claiming to be afk. After kick he went on insulting me and etc. for bout 30 minutes before put on ignore, this guy is annoying and mainly just cause trouble in your guild, so watch out.

Man I hate anni, had a similar conversation like that with him to once..///

He kept insulting me over and over again so then I just spammed the absolute S#!7 out of him, that shut him up.

A while back Annihilation was in my guild AoI, but we soon had to kick him because of admiting to bagjumping many people. He is a bad person, he may think this is "just a game" but that doesnt give him the rights to ruin the fun for others!

I agree evil, i told ihm that if you saw my screenies. I guess he doesn;t care, he did break rule #1 and 3 in that screeny.

Just informing everyone, he bjed me last night after I lagged to death dying to Poison.

He ignored the pm from me, and one from Rachie, later on I bought it back from him (COL) just because it was a gift from a great friend of mine. I will now be wearing a rostal (I never needed one before...) just because I wish not to suppot Anni no longer.

[20:14:25] Lexi took a long walk off a short pier.

[20:14:25] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[20:14:40] This works only on NPCs!

[20:14:40] Quod ut pacis deficio?

[20:14:45] Licentia est non vobis!

[20:14:45] You're not close enough

[20:14:49] Garcin

[20:14:53] You're not close enough

[20:15:11] [PM to rachie: I died 0.o]

[20:15:11] [PM from rachie: was it at storage?]

[20:15:15] [PM to rachie: yep :/]

[20:15:22] [PM to rachie: major lagg.. couldn't heal]

[20:15:30] Johnelf2 has logged on.

[20:15:31] [PM from rachie: annihilation jumped on it]

[20:15:36] [PM from rachie: took your stuff]

[20:15:37] [PM to rachie: okay no problem]

[20:16:05] [PM from rachie: did you lose anythin ggood?]

[20:16:15] Johnelf2 has logged off.

[20:16:15] [PM to rachie: yes, but I have the gc to replace it ]

[20:16:19] Johnelf2 has logged on.

[20:16:20] [PM from rachie: what was it?]

[20:16:30] [PM to rachie: Dam COL and FR cape]

[20:16:34] [PM from Hex: annihilation took your stuff >:(]

[20:16:44] [PM to Hex: I know it's no problem ]

[20:16:51] [PM from Hex: what did you drop?]

[20:17:08] [PM to Hex: Dam col and FR but I am not a poor person, I have the gc to replace it ]

[20:18:00] [PM to Annihilation: no chance of getting my DB, huh?]

[20:18:00] [PM from Annihilation: I am afk, leave a message after the beep.]

[20:18:34] Spell failed!

[20:18:37] Spell failed!

[20:18:39] You recovered 70 material points

[20:19:07] Welcome to channel 33.

[20:19:17] [Lexi @ 33]: buying Damaged COL

[20:19:49] [PM from rachie: that asshole isn't responding to me....sorry lexi]

[20:20:21] [PM to rachie: it's okay Rachie, he's a bjer (one that doesn't give back) Don't worry about it, I pmed him, that's all we can do]

[20:20:29] [PM to rachie: I don't spend gc anyway, this is a reason for the gc I cllect ]

[20:20:50] [PM from rachie: you should wear a rostogol stone....]

[20:20:50] [PM to rachie: he feels he needs it more <3]

[20:20:55] [PM to rachie: nah :icon13:]

[20:21:01] [PM to rachie: they too hard to get... :/]

[20:21:13] [PM from rachie: not as hard as a col]

[20:21:22] [PM to rachie: I bet I can get one ]

[20:21:42] [PM from rachie: sure ]

[20:22:03] [PM to molime: I heard you make COLs? And sell them, is this true? ]

[20:22:03] [PM from molime: shhh, sleeping]

[20:22:42] [PM to rachie: I lived without one for a LONG time ]

[20:23:02] [PM to rachie: Im'a get what I can get for now (FR Cape)]

[20:23:37] [Yulin @ 33]: PC Tit Bars

[20:26:34] Resync with the server...

[20:26:34] Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[20:26:40] [PM from rachie: at least post him on the outlaws ]

[20:27:10] [PM to rachie: he's already there.. :/ people know about him (that's why I am not pushing the point about it, I know he isn't gonna give it back).]

[20:27:30] Welcome to Desert Pines!

[20:28:05] Resync with the server...

[20:28:05] [PM to rachie: only reason I am up set is because Happy gave it to me <3]

[20:28:18] [PM from rachie: if i see him on a pk map he'll die ]

[20:28:42] Welcome to the Portland

[20:28:54] [PM to rachie: ty ]

[20:29:11] [PM to rachie: things happen though, It's part of the game]

[20:29:31] [PM from rachie: yea i know, i just hate to see this bad stuff happen to you]

[20:29:58] [PM to rachie: It's bound to happen anyway. Besides, as I said, I just collect gc, this gives me a reason to spend it ]

[20:30:24] [PM to rachie: I know it was a accident.. just hope Happy takes it okay... 0.o]

[20:30:53] [PM from rachie: just point out the fact that he has died and did the same (only i was there to save the bag for him)]

[20:31:11] [PM to rachie: I am acually embarrassed about losing it.. but I couldn't help it, I was poisoned, and I lagged REALLY bad ]

[20:31:30] [PM from rachie: it happens :/]

[20:31:39] [PM from rachie: even happy lags]

[20:31:42] [PM to rachie: yep, thankfully I am not some poor noob though ]

[20:32:00] Welcome to White Stone

[20:32:13] [PM from rachie: yup ]

[20:32:33] [PM from rachie: didn't see you die or i would have grabbed your things...]

[20:32:47] [PM to rachie: part of the reason I wont post on outlaws is because people will just say "You should of have a rostol" Like I need critisium :/]

[20:32:58] [PM from rachie: ah yea]

[20:33:13] [PM to rachie: Never needed a rostal... I only died once before ;/]

[20:33:47] [PM to rachie: lol I am still lagging ]

[20:34:08] Resync with the server...

[20:37:06] [PM to rachie: okay just replaced my FR cape <3 **kisses it**]

[20:37:13] [PM from rachie: good! ]

[20:38:09] [Lexi @ 33]: buying Damaged COL :o

[20:38:13] Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[20:38:52] Resync with the server...

[20:39:06] Welcome to Desert Pines!

[20:39:18] Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[20:41:41] [PM to rachie: I wonder what people would think if I offered to buy it back from him...]

[20:41:53] Welcome to the Glacmor Skill Academy!

[20:42:41] [PM from rachie: i doubt he would, but i wont say nothin if you do]

[20:43:01] [PM to rachie: Well, Im'a give it a try, can't hurt :)]

[20:44:09] [PM to Annihilation: can I buy back the COL you got from my DB? Obviously it's yours now, and I would like to buy it ]

[20:44:57] [PM to rachie: Okay I pmed him asking to buy it, told him "it's obvisouly your's now, and I would like to buy it."]

[20:45:21] [PM from rachie: did he respond?]

[20:45:24] [PM from Annihilation: offer?]

[20:45:31] [PM to rachie: "Offer?"]

[20:45:37] [PM from rachie: gosh]

If he felt he needed the extra things, then so be it, but as far as I am concerned he has gotten what he can from me, I support a BJer only once (support as in "stealing" items).

**Had to take some EMMOCIANS out, I am a smiley fanatic... :/

i dunno who annihilation is but i dont even think hes new player, maybe some alt char or so dunno.

he always said he wants to fight me 1on1, then he comes with tigers or so, so yeh hes kinda trying to scamm all ppl he meets who have good armor, just a warning :icon13:

More news

CLICK HERE

eh why in the hell does he go off insulting the guild and my friends? He's just mad cuz he had to leave the most awesome guild in the world. Wouldn't even fight me in no drop day and almost got killed by me while double ts'ed and he tells me he can kill dragons in 1 hit lmao

More news

CLICK HERE

eh why in the hell does he go off insulting the guild and my friends? He's just mad cuz he had to leave the most awesome guild in the world. Wouldn't even fight me in no drop day and almost got killed by me while double ts'ed and he tells me he can kill dragons in 1 hit lmao

It seems to me, that his age is a bit in the preteen-group. He may not know how to handle people, (some kids don't) and may be just approaching the wrong way 0.o

He seeks attention (wether it's positive or negetive). Lets face it, kids are pretty greedy :icon13: So of course he's gonna bagjump(as for letting it poof... I have NO idea, maybe he was bored and wanted to pick a fight).

We all know he can't take The Dragon on. He's just a bragger who "Streches the Truth". Unless he has something that would be breaking the rules to help him on.... (which I totally doubt).

All we can do is post about him, avoid him, and carry on...

yes anni has done the same he has insulted me and some other people in the iron mine also dis respecting the el staff. im just glad i dont c him anywere else cause he is very unpleasent to be around