Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mclaren

ednovel

today at glacmor secret, he was serping orcs, it took him 3 kills, i iged hima nd told him to stop, he didnt, i iged havn and threatened to red tag if ednovel wouldnt stop, he told me glacmor orcs are a 2 person spawn, and that he cou ld serp them...so beware of thise serper, because he won't stop.

ps it was havn guild

This is a case of a spawn hog ! I was in leathers with a serp sword and came to the spawn which he was in. (2 fem orcs-2 male orcs) I attacked and killed a fem and he yelled stop. I told him it is a 2 person spawn and he says no. I was wanting to kill a male to determine if I needed a sword. I killed another fem and then a male and decided to use a bone. By this time he was crying like a baby and IG'd my guild threatening to pwn the whole guild and red tag us. As far as I am concerned it is a two person spawn and for all you know I was after drops wanting serp stones. Yeah I used a sword, so what you were in armor. My council member in charge of pk saw your post on outlaws and messaged me about red tagging your guild. I also talked to Valcaz from your guild and he thinks it was ridiculous that you posted here and assured me you would remove it.

Guest Annatira

McLaren, just last night you were in Melinis on ogre spawns at the same time as a mod, messing up the system. You were rude and argumentative and didn't listen when he was trying to teach you about spawn etiquette. Get a grip.

McLaren, just last night you were in Melinis on ogre spawns at the same time as a mod, messing up the system.

o.O As a mod? Mclaren is mod?

McLaren, just last night you were in Melinis on ogre spawns at the same time as a mod, messing up the system.

o.O As a mod? Mclaren is mod?

He is not.

I think Annatira meant that it happend that McLaren and a mod (who?) were at a certain spot at the same time.

i wasnt annitira, i just did not understand chances system with ogres, it was new to me.

i think we can close this topic.