Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Yeah i need a new siggy/avvy to...

Wow, Beorn, I love that little flash siggy you made, but I'm not sure if its your work or something you copied from a diff. site :/

and as for Printex, I have to say that the avvy you made is the best on this thread, I don't know how you did that shirt, and I don't care, but its absolutly perfect, good job :dry:

Keep up the good work, its gona be a tuft decision in the end, but so far everybody is definatly getting a little bit of gc for this :doze:

Wow, Beorn, I love that little flash siggy you made, but I'm not sure if its your work or something you copied from a diff. site :/

No, I assure you I made it myself using frames in the GIMP. It's actually pretty easy to make. Compile a bunch of different layers then save as animation and set the time for each layer.

I'm a graphic designer, count me in. Are animations allowed in the avva/siggy?

EDIT:

Ok what about this? If there are details you don;t like, I cna change them. If you don't like it at all, I'll try something else.

redsoxlovr10.gif

Edited by drakoon

Wow drakoon, thats pretty much perfect, except that I'm not sure if thats the correct size for a siggy :/

(dont forget the matching avvy to :P)

yeah animations are fine btw, actually prefered. gj.

Wow drakoon, thats pretty much perfect, except that I'm not sure if thats the correct size for a siggy :/

(dont forget the matching avvy to :P)

yeah animations are fine btw, actually prefered. gj.

Yes the sizes are correct, I check the rules.

I didn't do the matching avatar yet, because of lack of time. I will work on it now then.

Also, in the rules it says that animations are preffered to stay out of signatures...

Maybe that I'll add an animation to the avatar though :)

EDIT:

I've finished the avatar, with a small *wink* animation :D

So here's my complete submission:

redsoxlovr10-ava.gif

Signature

redsoxlovr10.gif

Edited by drakoon

Man Drakoon, as good as that is, and all of your skill as a graphic designer, I'm sorry to say that you are only in 2nd place :/

I've been reviewing all of the entries and currently everybody will be recieving some gc for their efforts, but...

1st-Smooms I love the simplistic design, its almost perfect

2nd-Drakoon very good job, its very close, but hey, my opinion is constantly changing :P

Well, my first tries are often not too good as I need to adapt myself to your theme. Here's my second entry, I like this one myself as i didn't with my first.

redsoxlovr10-ava2.gif

Signature

redsoxlovr10-sig2.gif

Both animated, more simplistic, stylish. But it's up to you to judge, not me :)

This pretty much sums up my siggy style.

If you like it, I can hook you up with a matching avvy.

*removed image*

Edited by Rothko

Lol yeah Drakoon I think that you've earned your spot for 1st with that last entry :)

Rothko, great job, I especially like how you mention our guild BoC :P.

I added a 3rd place prize for 5k.

1st-Drakoon

2nd-Smooms

3rd-tied, Rothko, Leo, and cyprom

Everybody else will currently receive 1k gc for their efforts. I'm still sorta disapointed that I havn't seen any entries involving me as a soccer goalie :/

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Well, yeah.. Here you go.. No-where as good as the others here, just wanted to test some stuff out.

rsl10tk7.jpg

#Edit - Piccy added.

Edited by Knuckles

I actually think its pretty decent knucles, good job, I think it may be strong competition for 2nd, but its definatly got 3rd, dont forget the avvy :P

I'll do the Avvy too, will think of another design and add them to the post above. :P

Man, good job Brein, that may get 2nd place, I have alot of choices here.

Todays is the last day for the contest, entries may be added on the 30th but I will probably start judgeing and deciding the winners at around 4:00 P.m. so any entires after that time will not be accepted.

Good luck everybody.

Well the contest is over, but I'm sort of disapointed that there weren't more entries :/ I spent all this time harvesting for gc so i could pay everybody but I guess i won't need all of it.

1st place, gets 20k- Drakoon -Pm me ingame

2nd place- gets a binding stone- Smooms - Pm me ingame

3rd place- gets 5k- Cyprom- Pm me ingame

Good job everybody, the following people need to pm me ingame for their 1k consolation prizes :hug:

-Brein

-Beorn

-Garnoo

-Printex

-Knuckles

-Rothko

-Jarld

-Freeone

-Leonius

Congratz to the winners, will be displaying Drakoons winning entry as my personal siggy/avvy soon, just need to talk to him ingame first.

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Ooh third place with my first entry, sorry that I didn't make others. I planned on submitting at least 3 more but I've been busy. Thanks for selecting me in top 3 :D

sMooMs dosn't play either, so he can't get his prize. :D

I would like to remind everybody that if you are a winner for 1st-3rd or for a consolation prize, YOU MUST PM ME INGAME, NOT A FORUM PM, INGAME!!!

I am very busy and have better things to do than trying to pm 10 people and locate them, if you don't pm me, you won't get a prize.

Drakoon, not only do I need to pay you, but I also need to ask you a question, so you especially need to pm me, because I won't use ur entry until we talk, thank you.

~red

Drakoon, if you send me one more forum PM, you won't get any prizes at all. Now real life is VERY VERY busy for me right now so I apologize for the fact that I haven't been on very much lately, sobe patient, you will get your 20k, and no, I honestly don't like the updated siggy you sent me on forum pm, I will just take the original, its good enough anyway. NO MORE FORUM PMs, IM SERIOUS.

Drakoon, if you send me one more forum PM, you won't get any prizes at all. Now real life is VERY VERY busy for me right now so I apologize for the fact that I haven't been on very much lately, sobe patient, you will get your 20k, and no, I honestly don't like the updated siggy you sent me on forum pm, I will just take the original, its good enough anyway. NO MORE FORUM PMs, IM SERIOUS.

Ok... :cry:

Examns? Whatever it is, good luck!