Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saper

Please help me.

Please tell me Why did i get ban? And for how much time? My nick is saper. Im starting play and writting name and password and click log in. Im waiting and i cant login. I dont know why? :hehe: Please tell me.

Sorry my english is bad.

Your character was banned for breaking in-games rules: 5, 6, and 7.

You may want to inform us whose characters are:

Chajal, fazy, klima9, kinga_pl, kiu, anka_pl, fan_of_dean42

Any further steps depends on your explanations.

Regards,

Anshar

Edited by Anshar

I've got a PM from saper.

Hej ja w sprawie bana.

Nie umiem zabardzo angielskiego. Moge tobie wytlumaczyc o co chodzi??

Saper-moj gosc

Fazy-gosc mojego sasiada czasem ja gralem u niego a on umnie

klima9-kuzyn Fazyego niegdy nie gral u mnie a ja u niego

kinga_pl-siostra Fazyego zapomniala hasla i juz dawno niegra ta postacia

kiu-Fazyego kuzyn teraz gra postacia Presti_PL nigdy niegral umnie a ja uniego

Chajal-nasz kolega zrobil sobie u Fazyego postac i gral ja i wtedy dostalizmy bana

fan_of_dean42-postac kumpla sapera

anka_pl-siostra kuzyna Fazyego

Ja pisalem tego posta i Fazy.

pozdr odpowiedz w kazdym badz razie;)

Here's a translation:

Hey there,
I've wanted to inquire about the ban. I don't speak English well, but I would like to explain what is going on.
saper - my character
Fazy- my pal character, I've been playing at his flat he's been at mine
klima9-Fazy's cousin, never played at my place, neither I did at his
kinga_pl-Fazy's sister, she forgot her password and is not using this char anymore
kiu- Fazy's cousin, he plays now with Presti_PL, never played at my place nor I played at his
Chajal- our friend, he made a char at Fazy's home and played there, was when me and him got the ban
fan_of_dean42- saper's friend character
anka_pl- Fazy's cousin's sister

The post was written by me and Fazy.
Greets, answer please anyhow;)

Well your statement doesn't verify what the logs show.

I see lots of same IP trading for all of the above mentioned accounts that Anshar asked you about.

Also looks like some of those accounts were shared, or DID play at other places in spite of what you say.

You will need a better explanation than what you gave.

Hello.

I'm writing in name Fazy and me. We wait year already for unblocking Fazy and Saper. We are really like playing Eternal Lands and we have hope that their will be unbanned. I thinkink about 1 year is really sufficing punishment, for all our faults. We promise, that it will not repeat it. We have another IP now. Another characters, who's was banned can be deleted. We are waiting for answer. Sorry my english is suck ^^

Hello.

I'm writing in name Fazy and me. We wait year already for unblocking Fazy and Saper. We are really like playing Eternal Lands and we have hope that their will be unbanned. I thinkink about 1 year is really sufficing punishment, for all our faults. We promise, that it will not repeat it. We have another IP now. Another characters, who's was banned can be deleted. We are waiting for answer. Sorry my english is suck ^^

Review the new bans policy. Explain which characters belong to which person, what was done to cheat, and why you would not do so again, if unlocked.

Bear in mind, characters involved in illegal multiplaying are subject to a wipe of all items, etc.

Hi. I review new bans policy. I write these post for me and Fazy. Ok i'm start..

Chajal-it was be char of my cousin. He logg in my computer 3-4 times.

Saper-it's me. I played all the time.

Klima9- it's my 2 cousin he logg on 1 only 1 time on my computer.

Kinga_pl-it's Fazy's sister.

Kiu-it's Presti_pl he played 1 time on my computer. He is my cousin too.

Anka_pl-sister of my cousin. She played from time to time. Now she have computer in home. She have new char.

Fan_of_dean42- Presti_pl in second char. I don't now he played on my coumper. He must do these 1 time.

Fazy-my pal and my cousin. I've been playing at his flat he's been at mine.

We break de rules of MULTIPLAYNING. I know the rules of EL and i realy sory.

We have ban 1 year. Please unban Fazy and Saper.

Anka_pl, Kiu, Klima9, Kinga_pl, Fan_of_dean42, Chajal you can deleted.

We realy sory. We like to play EL and we don't do these nex time.

I thinkink about 1 year is really sufficing punishment, for all our faults.

We know EL rules, never do these again. we have hope that their will be unbanned.

Thx and wait for reply.

The people that normally re-instate those banned are both out of the country on separate vacations. They (Entropy and Aislinn) both have limited internet access. Please wait until they come back or can get connection to respond. Repeatedly asking us in this forum for a reply wont get you any points, as we cannot answer your questions at this time.

You can have saper back with an item wipe.

Also no alts, no cousins and friends and goldfish and brothers and whoever else.

One character only.

I am waiting for your response stating you understand the terms and agree to abide by them.

If you get saper back, you lose Goks, Sivy which you already killed off, AnIa96, lothil, and MyDaRa.

Considering these characters, I'm not sure you understand at all, or understand the rules, or how it works when you are locked for this.

Nevermind. YOu obviously do not understand the rule.

Telling you to pick a character does not mean you get to put the stuff from the other ones onto it.

Saper remains locked indefinitely.

Your other characters that you did not kill off yet after withdrawing their storages are now locked indefinitely.

Hello. Im here becouse some of those people dont know very well english soo im talking in theri names.

I know what is going on. They dont use a multiclient

Ania96 is a sister of goks and cousin of mydara and their live in the same city and she had 2 computers(one is goks and one is ania) and today myadara(cousin) comes to ania and play together and then she had something to give back to mydara they frogot they played on the others characters on the same computers. They dont know english and dont knowy anything about the whitelist and i frogot to tell them too about it.

Im apologisin in their names here.

ah forgot Saper is friend of Goks in real.

Edited by Demoris

Well then saper is a crappy friend because several accounts including goks and Ania96 got storage wipes by saper and a couple also then were killed off including goks.

He also knows all their passwords and uses those accounts and took stuff from them. No matter how you want to justify it, he once again did illegal multi.

I know what is going on.
I sincerely doubt that.

He is allowed saper_pl for now, but if I see one alt, one trade, one anything show up with him, he will get a permaban.

Even assuming that he shares other people's characters, if there really are other people, if they continue to share their password, or play with him, it is tough luck on them.

Funny judging of saper is for me about steal and removal Goks Char...

This is the best friend Goks and my And I doubt it that it robbed him yet not known thereof password. And saper not deleted Goks, was with in goks when yourself withdraw the Goks, Cause? Someone stol his bag...

Goks make new alt (lothil) and trasport expensive items to him before delete Goks, and he has returned the rest to sister(Ania96) trade in the same IP. I saw nothing about it and i login at they. Ania96 was guilty me 13kgc and she gave me back on the same IP. I broked rules5 :)

And we were locked.

I know that I have broken rules5 when i was trade with ania96 on the same IP. But I did not know about the rest of incident. Please unblock my Char MyDaRa.

My english is bad ;/

I write on a accont saper because my has be deleted...

MyDaRa

Edited by saper

Why are you using saper's forum account?

Also, the same IP saper posted from before as himself is the IP that cleared out those storages and killed off those characters.

You aren't helping anybody's case by obviously sharing passwords both in the forums and ingame.

Not to mention that the timing was incredibly close to when I told saper he could only have 1 account. Funny how suddenly that very same IP logged onto these other characters and cleared them out and killed them off.

I just do not believe it was a coincidence that you and your sister just happened to be playing on his IP those very few minutes.

I have no interest in unlocking any character since you are all hopping around on each other's accounts and IP's at the very best.