Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GateKeepeR

A proposition..

Okay here is a proposition for the situation entropy, since you made it about 10x+ harder to get your alchemy up, could you at least raise how many alchemy points a bar gives you?

;( it takes sooo long now, of course all the high rankers are happy because they are high level and dont have to worry about anyone catching up with them anytime soon now because it takes foreeeeeeeeeeeever. to get your level up.. it took me like 2 days just to get like 20k exp points, because it gets SOOOOOOOOOOO gold only making like 25 steel, going back to coal, getting coal, going back to iron, 25 more steel, going back to coal, and this process takes like 30 mins to 1 hour just to get like 75 bars.. please do something to help us lower ranks out... =(

edit: sorry that wasnt really a proposition since i didnt put anything in there to benefit your side of the proposed idea, but oh well.. =(

Sure no one wants to be your SLAVE but I bet many people want a PARTNER. You do that for them, they do that for you. And it's not that much to walk to get the coal, in the mines.

what did he do?

and a question to make the post worthwhile, also, how much can does titanium sell for, like if you mine it, then sell it, how much will you get for it?