Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
baddude

New Ring

ring to take away cool down. ingred: dragon scale, tin bar, fire ess or whatever. same idea as the cooldown removal armor and ring would not be effected by cooldown. thought it might be a good suggestion for benefit of most all skills.

Just slighty decrease(or remove) cooldown of diss rings, no need 4 an expensive 1-time- use ring(some1 remember ROP and how often is it used? ;) )

eMPi

ring to take away cool down. ingred: dragon scale, tin bar, fire ess or whatever. same idea as the cooldown removal armor and ring would not be effected by cooldown. thought it might be a good suggestion for benefit of most all skills.

I don't think its a bad idea, but what is the point in it being more expensive (dragon scale is sold for 20k+ I believe) than a rosto, in what situation would you use it in preference to dying? you last minute realise you dont have rosto but you brought your handy cooldown ring along? Maybe ings ~1-2kgc would be appropriate?

EG

Actually, such a thing was on my to-do list for a long time, the reason for not implementing it yet is that it needs to be really well ballanced (price/ingredients).

One other posibility is a spell.

Its an interesting idea and i really like it. Fights will last longer, training will be a bit easier and more chances for items to be degraded. So its good both for players and the economy.

I agree with manderijn and evilgeorge about the cost anyway.

Edited by agis29