Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
evilgeorge

Antisocial Perk

I plan to reset in the future, and would like to consider this to be a definitive reset for me (I know what build I want). I find antisocial perk good at the moment as I don't need to use NPC's. I would like to know if there are any future plans to modify the perk to make the game more restrictive for the player, one of my key concerns was whether an antisocial player would still be aloud to take part in the in-game cities planned (it makes sense on a role-play perspective that such a player, a social outcast would not be aloud in these societies). If there are any plans is there anyway you could say in advance (i.e. in reply to this post) whether there could be a perk removal stone, or some $ fee that could be paid to remove the perk.

Thanks

EG

I recently read somewhere that the game is beta (:() and changes occur sometimes.

That's why you have the reset option, in case you did something that becomes worse after an update.

So I doubt you'll be getting an answer to your question.

My opinion about antisocial: If you got friends, you're not antisocial at all :)

And it's not like I plan to play in the future cities... If you want to, better wait and see.

I recently read somewhere that the game is beta (:() and changes occur sometimes.

That's why you have the reset option, in case you did something that becomes worse after an update.

So I doubt you'll be getting an answer to your question.

My opinion about antisocial: If you got friends, you're not antisocial at all :)

And it's not like I plan to play in the future cities... If you want to, better wait and see.

This is why it is such a good perk, in an active guild or with good friends its 10 free pickpoints. I think cities are one of the best things in the future of EL and would be keen to join one. I would hate to reset again though, I'm not looking for ward to it now.

I guess I kinda half expect my question not to be answered and I'm being optimistic, but I figure it cannot hurt to ask.

EG

if you look back at the cities topic, IIRC ent somewhat answers your question about antisocialness, also in the stone topic one i asked about perk removal stones but dunt remember if he answered it might wanan check the last few pages see if he saw it n answered it

There are no plans to change this perk for the forseable future, and I don't think it will affect the city life in any significant way. MAYBE just some penalty when you candidate for a function in the city, like minus a few votes for the antisocial people. However, this is just an idea and we don't know yet how it will affect things, so don't take what I said for granted.