• between 41 and 50
    • between 51 and 60
    • older than 61!

So yeah im 24. I look about 20, feel about 80 and act about 17! :(

So yeah im 24. I look about 20, feel about 80 and act about 17! :(

Well, better than looking like 80 and act like 4 IMO :P

Piper

Guest Trojan_Knight

:P Im going to be 30 next month.. Today I feel like I'm 70. A few days ago I got carded for a lottery ticket when I tried to purchase it. :( Tomarrow I'll probally continue to act like a 20yr old if these old whithering bones can take the abuse. Sad, 30 yrs old. Whats next, my mid life crisis occuring on EL? lol :(

Regards,

~TK

Lol, they still card me sometimes when buying beer..

When I came in the US for the first time I was 24. And got carded when I wanted to buy cigarettes... In Romania, I was never carded in my life, for anything, and I am buying cigarettes and beer since I was 13 or so.

15 w00t! 16 december 31st :P

~Plain

Guest Trojan_Knight

Lol, they still card me sometimes when buying beer..

When I came in the US for the first time I was 24. And got carded when I wanted to buy cigarettes... In Romania, I was never carded in my life, for anything, and I am buying cigarettes and beer since I was 13 or so.

:) Yeah, some people are just strange. I know when I shave I have more problems buying st00f, then if I don't. I'm not much for drinking these days. Don't get me wrong, I use to party hard, maybe to much. Anyways, I would be willing to bet that if I went to a bar or store to buy some booze. I'd probally get carded.

I don't like telling this story. But I'll tell it anways because its funny. Well those that were there thought it was funny. A few years ago or so, thinking about 4 or 5 yrs ago. I forget what movie it was, I think maybe it was Shrek , a pg 13 movie. When it first came out in movie threaters in Kentucky (at time I was seeing this woman that I worked with when while I was helping my uncle with his fire work business{county firework shows, event firework shows, etc big stuff}). Anyways, it was her and my maybe 2nd or 3rd date ever. My aunt, my uncle, they're 3 kids, my girlfriend at the time. We all went to watch that stupid movie. (damn donkey pisses me off everytime I think about him. Brb, need to clear mind cuz becoming agrivated.)

Okay.. anyways, we got to the ticket buying booth. The girl behind the window must of just got her work permit, or something, or maybe she was having a brain fart. I don't know what her deal was. Everyone went ahead of me. I paid for everyone to have a ticket to get into the movie. Me being last person she says "Can I see your ID please?". At first I was stunned because I have never been asked that at a movie theater before. My relatives and my girlfriend at the time began to laugh. So I asked "How come ya need to see it?" That was a huge mistake. Cuz she replied with "I need to make sure your old enough." Then the laughing really started. And I said something similar to "you can't be serious" and she didnt laugh, so I showed her my ID. lol

~TK

Oh, yes, if I shave they will ask for my ID as well, even if I buy mineral water ;) If I cut my hair too, I think I don't look older than 19 (which I guess it's good, since I am 28).

But if I were in your position, with the movie teathre, I would have complained ot the manager, and never go there again.

I Don't get ID'd and I'm only just old enough ;)

Shopkeepers are afraid of Chavs :x

Bargainbooze, init :P

l0l :) Tesco express ;)

#Edit - Scrubs is so pro :D

Edited by Knuckles

Im 20, tho I look about 16. I've always looked young for my age. One time when I was about 16 I drove to McDonalds to get some food after school. The lady at the window had the nerve to ask me if I had stolen my mom's car, and if I was old enough to drive. That shit pissed me off. I asked to talk to the manager and needless to say I got my food for free. I still get carded all the time for cigs, the look on the cashiers face when they see I'm 20 is priceless.

Entropy

teh G0d

28 here :)

Ye Gads! Teh G0d is half my age? Then whom created the heavens and the Erf before Sunday??

I shall become one half of a century old in, um, ... soon.... Pick not on my avataral selfage, for I am the Grumpiest Mugwump in the Valley! ;)

OK my general life rule:

even though I'm 18 (19 in november ;( ) I will never again.. after my 19th birthday admit my real age.

I shall be turning 18 every year until the day I die. and i will celebrate every year as though it was my 18th birthday party.

... In Romania, I was never carded in my life, for anything, and I am buying cigarettes and beer since I was 13 or so.

In Poland - same :( Oh, Discreet Charm of the Ancient Regime...

I'm old but people guess me 5 years younger than i actually am even if i wear a beard, so i'm young. Age doesn't count for me, i can act like a 5 year old or be wise and mature like an adult.

Umbrena, something is wrong there.

Aki - Whats so wrong about feeling young every birthday? O_o gives me something to look forward to every year instead of thinking about turning older.

and no.. i dont have issues ^^