• between 11 and 15
    • between 16 and 20
    • between 21 and 25
    • between 26 and 30
    • between 31 and 40
    • between 41 and 50
    • between 51 and 60
    • older than 61!

12, 13 in June!!! :lipssealed: wow...admin and mods younger than I thought... ent and ace especially!!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to check out Grogan's Furs and Taxidermy in the market forum!!!

I'll be 30 this summer, my honey (MilesP) is only 26 (yeah yeah, we've heard it all before) and our two oldest play as well, 9 and almost 11.

wait a sec.. 9 and 11 yrs?

so you were 19 and your hunny 15? o_0

im just curious :pickaxe::lipssealed:

#EDIT: thx coolio for pointing out lol.. i had a brainfart...

Edited by Scorpius

you really think kids can use a computer and play EL at 9 months and 11 months? :omg:

I think it is years, not months. How can you have 2 kids that differ 2 months :omg:

god damn its ok i understood!! :omg::omg:

i just had a brainfart at that moment lol

Haha. Need me to bite some sense back into you Scorp ol buddy? Cept I aint short anymore so ill bite your face this time. Oh and for topic relevance im 19 :D

im 19, be 20 in nov.

Im suprised to see alot of younger people like meh on this game. My first impression when i joined el, was that it was targeting an older generation.

not to sound rude by saying older, but EL doesnt have the graphics, sound, ect like WOW and w/e else is out there.

<3 el though, ive been here... gotta be close to 3 years now.

Yeah, well, EL doesn't charge 50 bucks and then 15 USD a month.

And EL has better graphic stuff than WoW in some regards, for example WoW doesn't have shadows.

Other than that, you are right, we do target an older demographics, and this is because the economy plays a major role in the game, unlike many other MMOs where it's just hack and slash.

I'll be 30 this summer, my honey (MilesP) is only 26 (yeah yeah, we've heard it all before) and our two oldest play as well, 9 and almost 11.

im just curious :omg::omg:

Yep thats exactly how old my honey and I were when my oldest was born....

*note* in today's world, many circumstances dictate what a family is. do not make the mistake of assuming anything.....

14 :omg:

i've remember someone saying they thought i was alot older lol :D

i recall someone saying they're 7 years old :omg:

i swear i heard a 4 year old plays this...

im just curious :):devlish:

Yep thats exactly how old my honey and I were when my oldest was born....

*note* in today's world, many circumstances dictate what a family is. do not make the mistake of assuming anything.....

I have of course no problem with :) I was just curious if this really is like that. the difference between my girl is a bit higher like your difference to your boy :) so i kinda understand. Well just amazed getting childs with that age :D i respect that of course no worries ;)

i swear i heard a 4 year old plays this...

you are correct, Blackthorne's daughter is 4 and she plays a bit, she will have a pro character once she gets a little older and understands the game a little better.

as for this game being targeted at an older group of people, im glad that it is targeted there and actually attracts them, even tho some of the 10-16 year olds i have come across here seem mature enough i have run into plenty of them that are not, which has caused me to put an age limit on my guild.

great job on attracting the right people to this game ent, having a great community is much better than having the WoW style graphics. and yours only get better as time goes :lurker: