Eternal Lands Official Forums
amayso

silent_shop

Hello guys welcome to silent_cutie and amaysos shop we harvest alch

manu craft and potion if you would like to place an order leave it here or pm me ingame prices will be sorted out after you leave your order some deductions if you are buying from us and in the guilds

IRON

LOL

-DL-

or if you become a regular customer

Largest orders is 5k if want more make more than one order and i only do 3 orders a day sorry for any inconveinince also we have a raffle for some spare items it will cost 100gc each tickets and max is 10

the first items for raffle are steel long sword and 50 srs pots

Edited by amayso

WTF is up with you people copying shit others do? Me and rider start up a harvest shop and you guys do exactly the same as we do? It BULL. It is an exact copy of the Pyscho Rider harvest shop and besides pyscho and i are considerably quicker then you could hope to be. You started this with intents to keep me and rider out of business. why else would you do exactly the same as us? Its ok though when we have more orders and money then you then you will realize

WTF is up with you people copying shit others do? Me and rider start up a harvest shop and you guys do exactly the same as we do? It BULL. It is an exact copy of the Pyscho Rider harvest shop and besides pyscho and i are considerably quicker then you could hope to be. You started this with intents to keep me and rider out of business. why else would you do exactly the same as us? Its ok though when we have more orders and money then you then you will realize

I tried not to spam but I feel this needs to be said. First of all YOU copied someone to becuase it was not you I can guarantee that came up with the idea of business like this. Also where in the rules does it say "Someone cannot make a thread to the best of their abilities in order to start business if others have similar threads". I think you should check yourself before acting like an idiot (well to late) becuase unless you came up with the idea and they are committing plagiarism (which they didn't) then you have no right to act ignorant like that. Ha and also it seems you are just mad because you have competition now? Well grow up and face the facts. This is life man where have you been :)

~Plain :(

Chill guys... harvest/alchemy shops have been around for ages and none of you was the first, or last, i hope. If you look deep enough you will find me running such a shop, before i became major buyer myself :lipssealed:

Besides it doesn't matter who is first, there are enough people seeking to buy stuff to accomodate three shops at once.

as for WE i pay 6 each if you do 5k, is that ok?

SHOP IS SHUTTING DOWN UNTIL I THINK OF MY OWN IDEA OPEN AGAIN ASAP

There have been plenty of similar "shops" like this. Don't let punks intimidate you. Do your thing...if you do it well, you will be rewarded.