Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pocal

Event Suggestion

Based on the idea of a monster invasion, have Trik's "army" finally appear that we have knowinlgy been arming. I mean, sure he might not attack the people who are arming him, but what else is his army doing?

I had an idea that his army should suddenly appear ass if they've come back from war and start guarding WSC and places, they should be the highest level monsters in the game.

I mentioned to Tiras about thgis and he liked it too. I would love to see some human NPCs to face, but make like varying degrees of Trik's amry. Liek have scouts who are weak but run away a lot and weakly equipped to fully tit chain/tit serp armoured heavy warriors who stay and fight to the death. And no respawn till like a day or so later to make reinforcements a little more realistic.

Ther could also be "Triks blacksmiths" just to proove that the 200 million pairs of leather gloves go to use somewhere

I think the story should be that he is starting a rebellion, and on some map place a castle which will become their stronghold. There could be weaklings with leather gloves, but if you kill them the other people become aggressive.

I honestly thnk it would be a nice twist to see sme human NPCs that we can fight

What kind of level guys are we talking about here? and if they differ how will we know what level they are?

I dont know bout levels. i was thinking up there, and that maybe they'd mainly be on pk maps, maybe even have a roaming monster attack it (altough u could then draw aggresive monsters to it and use it to kill stuff for you). Prolly different uniforms could distinguish levels, and it wuld be up to the players to figure it out themselves.

Heres a question to ent and the gang, can npcs attack each other? could we have human characters that attack monsters. and if so, could we have them attack us and monsters (and not other people from their army that is)

sure lets make two armies...and everyone in EL can just sit around and watch them kill everything in site...even themselves...

:? :shock:

i like the idea the only problem is Players would SWARM there and all the warriors would die very easily/players would die easily. Eventually it would be just as safe as Castle Vermor.