Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tico

Good Luck or Bad Luck?

Does it means im a lucky person to watch this on my screen

vitstone2.jpg

Or should i think it would be better not to happen?

Imho some removal stones r worth more than other ones:

1) nexus removal stones r the most expensive ones(up to 1m gc i see)

2) instinct/reasoning/will removal stones r in the 2nd group, they cannot produce pps but still r worth a lot( for me 200k for each will removal stone, maybe more for other ppl)

3)phys/coord/vit removal stones - 3rd group, worth something coz of raritiy of these items, but w/o any particular use, imho they will be worth like 50k gc, or maybe even less.

That r of coz only speculations, lets w8 some time 2 see if i was right or not :cry:

(plz dont argue with me if u think that im wrong and u can sell coord removal stone for 1m gc, simply try 2 sell it for that price 1st and bitch at me later :devlish: )

eMPi

3)phys/coord/vit removal stones - 3rd group, worth something coz of raritiy of these items, but w/o any particular use, imho they will be worth like 50k gc, or maybe even less.

I totally disagree.

I think those will be the most expensive stones besides for the nexus ones, due to the fact that most fighters have most of their PPs in those attributes, and with the archery skill where perception matters, and with the charm affecting the summoning they might want to redistribute those PPs.

I say depends.

If i cant kill ppl around me (top20) with the archery skill wont give the trouble to waste removal phy/coord pp's to put in that skill.

Changing will to vita seems a good idea, so i expect demand for will stones, thou paying more then 200k per pp to remove between 16 to 20 will to vita seems crazy.

And finally pp removal stones at 1 million is completely out of question, as usually, after a couple of weeks teh dust settles and price will drop to half which seems more fair.

Edited by hades

The archery skill will not be designed so you can kill people, but to support the fighters in your guild. That is, someone with a 100 a/d will pwn someone with 100 archery, unless if there is some other inballance.

Ok, entering the topic to say my humble opinion:

1)Nexus stones: with 50 hydro bars can be turned into a free pp. So obviously, it will worth a lot. Maybe not 1M per stone, thats just because they are new, probably around 700k or so per stone.

2)Will stones: most fighters will want convert will to vitality. This means high demand for it, and it will stay valued for a long time. Since Luciferx' char had 22 pps on will, i can guess that will stones will be worth 200k for at least a month.

3)Instinct and reasoning and vitality: used to correct minor mistakes. They will be the less valued of all stones. I doubt that someone will use a vitality stone often, only if they have 20+ vit, so vitality stones will be the most cheap stone of all.

4)Coord and phys: some people will convert that in attributes which give perception. But i don't expect all fighters becoming archers, some will do, some will not. For this reason, i think coord/phys stones will be valued around 100kgc per stone.

Edited by Lorck

i dont think people will trade in their p/c for more perception. If you wanna be a pro archer you will probably need a LOT of perception. In those cases it's probably easier to reset than to buy 40+ stones

As i have read in a few places, you would not need amazing perception to become a proficient archer, around 20 pps in an attribute which gives perception would be nice enough.

So a reset would not be necessary, but it would be handy, and you can save some pps from before the implementation of the skill. Also, you don't need all the perception from the start, you can use pps in instinct or reasoning while you gain them.

I think you could use some phys/coord stones to adjust your perception, not to convert it all. So maybe they have a market.

I, honestly, can't see a long term market for reasoning, instinct and vitality stones.

Reasoning stone will have a very good use, you can pump reasoning a lot for extra exp and fast reading purposes, then get it back after you read all the books you needed.

lol randmck OBVIOUSLY found that stone, after he did a PC last night on them and suddenly luciferx (guild master) got another stone (he payed hella gc for both of his) lol no need to hide the fact. i mean come on if he did he's 1 lucky s.o.b and should be proud the gc he got from luci will go a LONG way.