Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snuit

Summoning + Magic

I just love em but theres so little use for em :) I know i know its not done yet. But I worked a long time to be able to summon bears and when I tried them the results were bad..

I was hopefull cause I have seen my pumas hit lvl 50 players for about 10-12 damage WITH the usual armor.

When I finally decided to try some bears the results were not very hopefull. Lvl 70 players didnt got hit once for 14 though. Lvl 50's got 1 or 2 hits of 20. AND A LVL 39 PLAYER killed 3 bears while i was healing em ;( Ok he got hit quit some few hits of 22 i think... But still that bear should have a superior attack power?

Problem is their combat is too low and i mean healing a bear with 10 while it gets hit for 20-30?!? doesnt work..

Suggestion:

- Raise combat to about 50

- Raise healing to 20 instead of 10

I am still hoping to see more summonable creatures in the future with better use in battle ;)

C'mon you have big bad bears following you around. That's cool enough  :D

Thats 4 sure still scares enuff ppl away :twisted:

umm i think cyclops will become summonable in the future *lucky bastard* you can kill tornado with 5 cyclops attacking and the same time casting drain or harm

I think the problem is is that the summoned creature has like 0 defense...his defense gets added to his attack if i'm not mistaken..

maybe make it so their defense is just cut in half or something?

I think the problem is is that the summoned creature has like 0 defense...his defense gets added to his attack if i'm not mistaken..

maybe make it so their defense is just cut in half or something?

Thats correct I suggested something like that a while back. Also suggested increase in combat as they couldnt even hit certain players but then again combat will not be used anymore..

I think ent said that he'll make bears stronger in the new server. N will still hit players even with full armor. I forgot where he said that though :)

I think in the future will summon can be used to summon "special creatures" that can only be made by summon..so thats another advantage to it.

I dont think we need the animals to be any stronger.

I envision that once multi-combat comes out, summoned monsters will Pwn. :twisted: