Eternal Lands Official Forums
WiLdCaRd

IP banned

:P Shock, horror and amazement !! My IP Address has been banned :confused: Anyone tell me why ?? I`m not overly bothered, but it would be nice to know why its been banned :confused: Fanx

Do you have a dynamic IP address?

If yes, try to disconnect and connect to the internet again and try to log in.

Maybe youre only unlucky and your ISP just gave you a banned IP.

Piper

:omg: Shock, horror and amazement !! My IP Address has been banned :P Anyone tell me why ?? I`m not overly bothered, but it would be nice to know why its been banned :P Fanx

You weren't, apparently you haven't used this particular IP in a while then, there was a rangeban this IP falls into a couple months ago. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with you ;)

:P Erm ok, my IP is coming up as banned again, I tried Pipers suggestion (which worked last time) but despite rebooting and disconnecting and reconnecting.....still says I`m banned !! :happy:

:omg: Been told I have to apply to be white listed, dunno if I can be bothered with all that hassle. Just wanted to say thanks to the people that looked into the problem for me :D Cheers guys n gals

N yo Doc :D

:) Erm ok, just a quick follow up, I tried to login again, but this time I turned my firewall off (Thought it had already added EL as a safe program) and low n behold, the message saying my IP was banned was gone, and I logged on without a problem, as soon as I was in, I turned my firewall back on.

Hope this might help one or two people that might be having the same problem :)