Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tsunami96306

Tankel

I love Tankel just because that "Well, your name is above your head" reply, and i don't care how many of my armor he broke...

shame more npcs dont use that #humor thingy :)

When the recycling center gets in EL and there is a determined set of materials for recycling x piece of equipment, upon failing, Tankel could at least give back the equivalent "recycled elements" of the broken equipment since you pay him for the repair (at least you can get back home with your scrapped junk)...

Bal.

In my personal experience ... Tankel is a tanked up troll that would hurt himself with a flyswatter... unless someone else was available to hurt.

Look at that alchy's collection of tipped over empty wine bottles on his porch. Wino is just the beginning of his personal habits.

As to a repair service... lol ... would you get your car fixed by someone with his record???

CoL without NMT breaks like plastic......loosing 2 in an hour is no exception. Happend to me 2 x last week -.- hell..... I degraded and tankalized 6 this week....so annyoing ;/

Good thing i have most of the ingreds for CoL myself.

@Isenguard: just mentalize that i am Tankel, and when you meet me on pk maps, pk me. :P

ok enough tigers can fix anything

Ask Max12 how many tigers/bears he needed to make my hp go bellow the normal, so good luck. :)

The other issue is that Tankel's workshop is way too close to winery this should be adressed in the future :).

If you don't know yet - there is a method which helps you repair about 2/3 of your stuff but not sure if its not a kinda secret so you figure that for yourself.

Still cant see why folks arent taking advantage of all the damaged-goods buyers currently flourishing on market tbh.

Theres nearly always someone around who buys em in, and selling to get some gc from your damaged item is a hellova lot better than u forking out gc to have it b0rked by Tankel.

Theres even folks who "collect" damaged items, look at Happy_G's post on the collections thread in this section for instance :)