Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
northstar

Scammers in h2k guild

After about 15 minutes of being asked I agreed to a Friendly Fight with with pkgmaster, Felex crept up behind me in Nordcarn Cave where I was to meet pkgmaster (not the right spelling:() and treachoursly slew me with tiger stones (as he cant fight me fairly) and a something of cooldown preventing me from kicking his nooby behind.

Pkgmaster was nowhere to be seen, I felt this was a very rude thing to do to another player, also when I asked for my tit armour back felex demanded a COL and a Rapier for there return, how i laughed at such a suggestion and criticised his honesty (the armour was only worth 50k, those items are much more...).

So beware fellow players, don't pvp with anyone you don't know, especially these two:)

There were also other players who were rude and felt that Felex's behaviour was acceptable. I have decided not to mention their names as I forgive their rude and wicked ways:)

(DIGITAL + CLEOTOPIA) oops!

Can I ask, when have I ever said anything to you? I dont even know you at least I can't remember anyway. :P

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Cleo