Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BladeStone

Wine Quest not starting

I'm not to give away quest information so I don't ruin it for others, therefore, I'm going to be vague!

I found the wine place, I found the wine people, I talked to both wine people to start the 'wine quest' and nothing! I talked to them and every npc on c1 I could find! Nothing! I've reread both wine people's conversations four or five time over and still no quest starts.

So I read through my quest log, from beginning to end and it's just got the three quests in it, the Start Quest and the Leather quest and the Magic 'who are you' quest, but there is nothing in there about any wine quest comments or missions. I've run all over portland and talked to npc in ..... and about .... and still no quest starts, so I run over to .... to talk with .... and he doesn't know anything about ....! So there was a clue about .... so I go to .... and he can make the ..... but he says nothing about making them for ....! How do I get him to make ... so ... can get ... so they can finally get ..... so I can buy wine from the?!!! I'll haul ... from ... to get them ... so they can grow ... and sell me wine, but nothing!

I personally think the quest is broken, it doesnt' start!

I go on line and google and it says to talk to .... at .... in ... in .... and I do!!! but no quest starts! No mod will talk about, no player will talk about it, and the start won't start! Make it start?! Does he not start the quest because my character is the wrong gender? Or the wrong species? I've wasted over five hours on trying to get this quest to start. I believe quest start is broken. Please look into this, I'm going a little nuts here.

the quest does start and work, just doesn't show up in logs iirc. go look on some website that has a walkthrough if you're so stuck with it :P

I'm not to give away quest information so I don't ruin it for others, therefore, I'm going to be vague!

I personally think the quest is broken, it doesnt' start!

*gasps* No the start is hiden, almost hiden to damn well!!!! :(:P