Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKnight

Best Console

Which console pwns?  

1. 1. Which console pwns?

• Gamecube
    • Sony
    • Xbox

I wasn't talking about production times, i was talking about how there are a lot of generic action games designed to appeal to the teenager who can't get enough shooters.

And also, even though PS2 does have a lot of sequels, FF X-2 isn't the example i'd use. It's actually the first true FF sequel. Yes, there are a lot of FF games, but aside from a few things like chocobos and stuff like that, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. More or less, Square Enix just didn't want to think up a new name.

Can't argue with that, after all they are all in it for the money. They use final fantasy cause its gonna sell even if its BMXXX. But Xbox isn't the only system to do this, I have a old Dragon Quest 7 game. While Xbox does have a lot of cheap games, its not the only game to have them.

And there are chocobo's in games other than FF7?!?!?!

I picked up The new splinter cell for my Xbox yesterday, iwas blown away by the fun i was having on Xbox Live with that game, multiple spies is badass...if your into games like that and you have "Live" for your Xbox then get this game...if your not connected with your Xbox then get it for pc cuz multpayer kicks total ass...