ShadowKnight

Best Console

Which console pwns?  

1. 1. Which console pwns?

• Gamecube
    • Sony
    • Xbox

no shit but u had to wait like 6 more months

Well, lets just call Halo Xbox exclusive then. :wink: RE does look good, and I can't wait for the nwe splinter cell. And I haven't mentioned Halo before cause everyone loves it or hates it but everyone nows it, so its pointless to mention it really. And there is a mute command on Xbox. Also, its better than other online services I've seen. Its the best of the pay services I've seen, and Battle.net is the best of the free.

Im starting to take a likeing to the Xbox, i dont know what could of changed my sides, it wasnt that halo 2 clip on the TV ealier, really it wasnt :lol: anyway San andreas will be exclusive because of the long term contract Sony signed with Rockstar, meaning Xbox gamers will need to wait at least 1 year till that even have a shot at getting GTA san andreas and that will be very unlikly because you only got GTA 3 and GTA vice city because Rockstar signed a trial contract with Xbox, thats ended and sony have it back, and this time i dont think they'll let it go again :D

W000000T! PS2 Rulez, done, XBox doesnt suck, gamecube doesnt suck either, GC is just kiddie, kiddie games, PS2 Has GTA, (which the new one name is San Andreas)  :D PC rulez

ok if you're gonna go by games...sure PS2...and your right GC usually brings out 'kiddie games'...but it also has alot of great games...like the new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...great game so far...in my opinion...but XBox IS THE GRAPHICS MACHINE...Microsoft sux ass but graphics are the best i've seen...and the new Splinter Cell is coming out soon...looks 10x better than the first

Not always. It all depends on the developer. PS2 is worst system from a technical standpoint but i'm amazed what they've been able to do with it. And did you even look at RE4 on Gamecube? I haven't played that many Xbox games, but it looks better than all Xbox games i've seen.

And they're already advertising Halo 2???

And did you even look at RE4 on Gamecube? I haven't played that many Xbox games, but it looks better than all Xbox games i've seen.

Never trust screenshots. They are, of course, the best images you will ever get in the game. Watch comercials for MMORPGs, and you'll see the obvious difference. While this might not be the case, I find it hard to believe a GC game looks better than all Xbox games. And there might be behind the scenes problems, like long load times or lots of small areas. Though it does look good.

And there are gaming shows, that might be why he saw Halo 2 on TV.

There was also the preview which explains that there are hardly any load times, and he said the flame effects and lighting are amazing. The writer said he was a graphics whore and he was not disappointed. So i am not just going on pics, i am going on a demo. Sure, even that was probably given a lot of care, but Resident Evil is known for putting a lot into visuals.

And i didn't say it was better than all Xbox games. I said:

I haven't played that many Xbox games, but it looks better than all Xbox games i've seen.

Not always. It all depends on the developer. PS2 is worst system from a technical standpoint but i'm amazed what they've been able to do with it. And did you even look at RE4 on Gamecube? I haven't played that many Xbox games, but it looks better than all Xbox games i've seen.

Xbox AND GameCube have the best graphics...i was only comparing Xbox and PS2...and yes i have seen RE4...i own GameCube myself...and its one of the games im waiting for...

as for Halo 2...its been advertise since like last year lol...first set date for it to come out was august last summer...but they kept bumping it up...damn them!!

ps2 is only good cuz it has ALL games...Xbox and GC has come out with shitty titles...but hasnt most of those titles come out on ps2 first??...lol

There is no console that does not have crappy games. Anyway, the thing i find stupid is that the Gamecube has a bad rep for developers, and for the dumbest reason. A year after some game comes out, they port it to Gamecube without adding anything new, and then make the assumption that games don't sell well on Gamecube just because they didn't do a good job.

Or they refuse to put driv3r on Gamecube, but they put games like Terminator 3 on it.

I must say taht the other week i wen out and baught myself a gamecube, and I LOVE IT! im a huge fan of the crash bandicute type adventure games and kids games and its exallant i love super monkey ball :D:D:D:D but i still think my PS2 is a little better :D

gamecube does have its good titles (zelda, Mario, samus) but the reason why they are succsesful is because these titels have been around for EVER give XBOX some time to get some great series out there and i think it will blow away all of the other consols by far. I used to be a big playsation fan for a long but when XBOX came there was no going back.

I must say taht the other week i wen out and baught myself a gamecube, and I LOVE IT! im a huge fan of the crash bandicute type adventure games and kids games and its exallant i love super monkey ball :D:D:D:D but i still think my PS2 is a little better :D

lol super monkey ball is addicting...i played it once and couldnt stop...was at the store too...almost got kicked out lol

id have to go with the ps2 for a few reasons

I have it is a no brainer heh, It has a free online service unlike Xbox $12.00 a month online, dont like gamecube cause nintendo barly shares their games with other systems (greedy system), i personally like the FF series and 11 is online wohoo, we have a hard drive to (its just sold seperatly) :wink: , we can have a more then 8 player game (its called a multitap and linkup).

i have a few more things but whatever.

IM BACK ON THE FORUMS BIO***

nintendo barly shares their games with other systems

That has nothing to do with nintendo, it's all about contracts, like GTA 3 and GTA vice city, they had 2 contracts, one with a console and one with a non-console e.g. mobile phones and pc's, they had them with PS2 and PC, the contract they had with PS2 ended the end of 2003, and X-Box quickly got in a signed a trial contract with rockstar, thats why they got the GTA's, but then the trial contract ended and PS2 quickly snapped it back up :)

Are there any good games for the X-box?

Everytime people talk about X-box, it's Halo and Halo and Halo and Halo and Halo and Halo... Come'on, that's only ONE f**king game. And not a good one, if what I have read about it is correct. Isn't it some kind of first person shooter, just like DOOM?

It's not really a console afterall, it's just an old PC, like the one I threw out a year ago. 700 MHz Celeron, definitely not worth the money.

And if your hands are too small for a PS/2 controller, you will not be able to lift the completely oversized X-box controllers from the table.

the only things i like about xbox are some of there racing games morrowind game of the year edition and that they have alitle beter grafix then ps2 but i still prefer ps2 over xbox epesialy since the ps2 has ff11

:P:D:D:D:D:D:D

There are alot of games that are good and on Xbox. Multi-system games are bset on Xbox because of graphics, otherwise they are around the same, so might was well get the best version, eh? Ninja Gaiden is the most reason good game, scoring 9.5's and up in almost all review site and mags.

I must admit that Ninja Gaiden looks great. However, speaking of nintendo not sharing games, Microsoft probably paid to keep that game Xbox exclusive. See, everybody does it. That makes it, what, like the 10th Xbox exclusive game? Just keep your computer upgraded, and you can play just about all the Xbox games with better resolution, and you'll be speeding up EL as well.

I really doubt microsoft paid team ninja do make it, since they are only making Xbox games, what woult that be, a life contract? And for those of us who don't really make money, buying games is hard enough, let alone buying $200+ video cards.

SUDEKI

DEAD OR ALIVE: ONLINE

FULL SPECTRUM WARRIOR

FABLE

THIEF 3

DOOM 3

BC

CONKER: LIVE AND UNCUT

HALF_LIFE 2

Halo 2

JADE EMPIRE

TRUE FANTASY LIVE

All of these games are Xbox exclusive in the console world, all coming out this year, and all are going to be great.

Also, they bought bungie, rare, have team ninja making only exclusives, and Bieware. Xbox is quality over quantity.

Nice use of words...

All of these games are Xbox exclusive in the console world

They are in the console world, but a large portion of them are also for the PC. And you don't have to buy better cards, it just makes things better. Think of it as buying a next-gen console one part at a time. A lot of games are PC games that are just put out on the Xbox because they barely have to touch the code and they get more money.

And conker is an update of the N64 version.

Xbox is quality over quantity.

LMAO, if anything they are just out to make a quick buck, and care little about quality provided it sells. If anything, nintendo is all about quality, to the point in which they make poor business decisions.

If anything, they aren't. Hmmm, how long have doom 3, ninja gaiden, fable, Half Life 2, Halo 2, been in production? PS2 games are more sequal based, espicially since they market to Japan alot. (FF X-2? Come on folks, be a bit more original) Though Nintendo doesn't come up in ceversation enouogh for me to argue either way about it. Also, Halo sucks on my computer. I could spend $100 on a lower-mid level card, or leave the flame effects lasting for 2 seconds and after that they are invisible and I burn anyway.

Just remember, this is a console war 8)