Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKnight

Best Console

Which console pwns?  

1. 1. Which console pwns?

• Gamecube
    • Sony
    • Xbox

I bet that shortly after Xbox Halo 2 sales start to slow, it'll be on PC as well. The first one was ported, and I'd bet money (if i had any) that the next will too. So you won't even need the Xbox.

so? I can get GTA on Xbox, with better graphics too, so does that mean I shouldn't get a PS2? Plus, would you rather pay 200 for an X Box and have it last a couple of years, or $1000+ and have it last the same amount of time, with heavy matienece and buying new vid cards (if you need it)? My vid card sucks and a workable one would cost about half the price of an Xbox...

i've had all three...by Sony you mean PS2...i like cuz only have all games...GameCube and XBox are toss up with graphics wise...they're both awesome...i like GameCube cuz it has alot more RPGs which i like...

I chose X-Box just because the only reason i even bought one was to get Ninja Gaiden,Not much of a basis for a vote i guess, but i have been waiting for Ninja Gaiden to be remade since i bout that game for NES.

xbox sucks plain and simple. ps2 is the shit! i base my vote on #of titles,controll system, $amount needed to get decent graphics and good gameplay, and the diversity of the games. did i mention GTA San Andreas will own anything xbox can put out aside from maybe fable.(yes i own mister mosquito on ps2. dont know why but weird japanese games are fun.)

That reminds me, i know everything there is to know so far about GTA: San Andreas so if you need any info, just ask :) *cough* Exclusive to PS2 *cough*

controll system, $amount needed to get decent graphics and good gameplay

I have no idea what that means. All games cost the same when they come out... What? If you think fable is the best game coming out on Xbox, there is no point argueing with you. It will be very good, but not the best.

Also, by the end of the year, diversity and # of titles will no longer be an acceptable argument. The first isn't even really acceptable now (how many FPS?) but it does have RPGs. But X Box will have Fable and True Fantasy Online, so that will be diverse, along with other games that I can't remember (thief 3 maybe?) And as soon as the number of titles reaches a high enough number for all three systems, it doesn't really matter. Then it becomes the quality of games.

Xbox has better online capabilities.

Also, the Xbox is new. When PS came out, people didn't start praising it. They reacted the same why people are reacting about Xbox now. (you night not have meet these people, remember not all people are alike)

Doa Ultimate is coming ouit for Xbox, on live. Thats more diverse than PS2. (they might have a game, but it sucks if they do)

controll system, $amount needed to get decent graphics and good gameplay

I have no idea what that means. All games cost the same when they come out... What? If you think fable is the best game coming out on Xbox, there is no point argueing with you. It will be very good, but not the best.

Also, by the end of the year, diversity and # of titles will no longer be an acceptable argument. The first isn't even really acceptable now (how many FPS?) but it does have RPGs. But X Box will have Fable and True Fantasy Online, so that will be diverse, along with other games that I can't remember (thief 3 maybe?) And as soon as the number of titles reaches a high enough number for all three systems, it doesn't really matter. Then it becomes the quality of games.

Xbox has better online capabilities.

Also, the Xbox is new. When PS came out, people didn't start praising it. They reacted the same why people are reacting about Xbox now. (you night not have meet these people, remember not all people are alike)

Doa Ultimate is coming ouit for Xbox, on live. Thats more diverse than PS2. (they might have a game, but it sucks if they do)

question...has everyone forgot about Halo? hmmm...game of the year? only for XBox at first but now only for XBox and PC? and Halo 2 coming out...already predicated to be better than the first Halo...hmmm...

My PS2 totally is fucked up. Ya know you can throw an Xbox against a wall and it wont break (As easily as PS2)

DON'T TRY IT I READ IT IN A MAGAZINE

You must love it so much to be able to throw it against a wall :D anyway i saw somewhere that its predicted that more copy's of Halo 2 will be sold to pc owners then to X-Box owners because of the free online multiplayer.

yes and thats why i want it even more :( lol...but yea i didnt throw mine against the wall...i threw it against the floor lol

well, you gotta love voice, espicially in FPS games. Nothing worse than stoping to type something and getting shot. Or being shot and not being abel to type where you are. And Xbox's can take a gun shot for a 9mm. Someone was playing it in the college dorm, and his roommate got mad. He took out his gu and the bullet boiunced off. Impressive, eh?

yupp...i play counter-strike online...and i have a mic so i dont have to type much...i havent played xbox online yet tho...but its on my priority list lol...once i get money that is :oops: haha

Ya nothing like voice chat so you can hear that whiny little kid yell as you kill him. Or then you can hear about how somebody's gonna own everyone.

I can't wait for Resident Evil 4. It looks amazing. Right on par with any Xbox game you can think of. And Gamecube exclusive.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/499/499572p1.html the preview

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/015/015821/imgs_1.html the pics

yeah resident evil kicks ass, and the new one isnt going with the same man vs Zombie theme so i cant wait to see the new suprises...

Guest Toyminator

W000000T! PS2 Rulez, done, XBox doesnt suck, gamecube doesnt suck either, GC is just kiddie, kiddie games, PS2 Has GTA, (which the new one name is San Andreas) :P PC rulez

W000000T! PS2 Rulez, done, XBox doesnt suck, gamecube doesnt suck either, GC is just kiddie, kiddie games, PS2 Has GTA, (which the new one name is San Andreas)  :P PC rulez

ok if you're gonna go by games...sure PS2...and your right GC usually brings out 'kiddie games'...but it also has alot of great games...like the new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...great game so far...in my opinion...but XBox IS THE GRAPHICS MACHINE...Microsoft sux ass but graphics are the best i've seen...and the new Splinter Cell is coming out soon...looks 10x better than the first

ps2 is defnatly the shit its number1 xbox is good but needs beter games or maby beter online since ps2 has free online for some games and u gota pay for every xbox game. but maby if xbox got gta they woulda done beter bet i dont know gta is defnatly best game ever made

GTA san anreas october 19 in us!!i cant fucking wait!!

ps2 is defnatly the shit its number1 xbox is good but needs beter games or maby beter online since ps2 has free online for some games and u gota pay for every xbox game. but maby if xbox got gta they woulda done beter bet i dont know gta is defnatly best game ever made

GTA san anreas october 19 in us!!i cant fucking wait!!

ummm GTA is out for Xbox...lol

Its funny how GameCube makes tons of kiddie games but then on the otherhand they have the RE series, well besides the new RE that came out for ps2.. My wife bought the Zelda Windwaker for her CameCube and i had a blast playing that one :P