Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Guess what the final item is for

ok the first potions are used to make the extract of power and i think that will give you a better chance of making somthing awsome, or will up your chances of repairing a whepon

Edited by xbox360

Since its mostly to mix-related, I can think of:

- Effect avoid you lost ingredients during the effect if u have the min required level.

All skills who have mix have expensive items to be made, and that would be like an insurance :P

edit: an before vowels

Wow, you guessed it :)

Actually, it will avoid ANY ingredients loss, regardless of the level. So pretty much like an insurance (you lose that item instead of the ingredients).

Of course, you can use that at any level, but it won't make sense to try it at way too low levels, because if you fail and lose it, you'd lose the equivalent of 10Kgc.

So does that mean you will automatically make the item, or just that if you fail, or a fail and items lost it will disappear.

Edited by LevinMage

Actually, it will avoid ANY ingredients loss, regardless of the level. So pretty much like an insurance (you lose that item instead of the ingredients).

So, sort of like a Rostogol stone for mixing? You still get failures, but critical-failure takes "that item instead of the ingredients".

The perfect item to use while mixing crowns, expensive armor, etc.

Edit: Opps, you clarified while I was posting.....

Edited by bkc56

*hums* Have I told ... you lately ... that I love you.... Have I told you... there's no one else...above you?! :D

Entropy, I just made 35k potioning points in about ten minutes. Never EVER has this been possible for me before. Ohhhh, I'm so beary happy! :P:D:):hug:

extract.jpg

potionpts.jpg

Edit: Hm... maybe you could make the Power Extract and the Refined Veggie Extract require vegetal nexus 6? Cause the only other thing using vegetal 6 is Extra Mana pot and it seems these new super extracts ought to be requiring super nexus right?

Edited by LilBear

Edit: Hm... maybe you could make the Power Extract and the Refined Veggie Extract require vegetal nexus 6? Cause the only other thing using vegetal 6 is Extra Mana pot and it seems these new super extracts ought to be requiring super nexus right?

Good idea :P

Entropy, I just made 35k potioning points in about ten minutes. Never EVER has this been possible for me before. Ohhhh, I'm so beary happy!

I assume that was because you had the ingredients in the storage. When they will be gone, it will take much more than 10 minutes to get that much exp.

What was the winner's prize? :)

2 rost.

Hmm... interesting. I wonder what will it end up with, and really looking forward to it.

Would be nice if the final item didn't require rare items (bind especially) but I suppose it's not going to happen...

Err, nm the guess.

Good idea :wub:

Nah, better idea: add 20 to the recommended levels, like you promised a few months ago.

Edited by RallosZek

It's a mixture that prevents critical failures or even simple failures from happening! The effect could be for a period of time or only for the next item that one makes. Potion of no failure while mixing! :hug:

oh rats! please don't laugh :wub: i only read the first page! lol ups :> my mistake, gratz to the winner! I'm so ashamed ....

Edited by Mariws

Oops, I forgot to mentuion it won't be useful for harvesting either :/ (except by the indirect use of the harvesting for ingredients).

you also forgot to mention it won't be useful for magic as well (no critical failures) :wub:

the idea sounds really good though anyway

Good idea :hug:

Entropy, I just made 35k potioning points in about ten minutes. Never EVER has this been possible for me before. Ohhhh, I'm so beary happy!

I assume that was because you had the ingredients in the storage. When they will be gone, it will take much more than 10 minutes to get that much exp.

What was the winner's prize? :hug:

2 rost.

I knew you'd go for the nexus, cause it makes it harder, and you always like things that make it harder :hug:

And yes, I had myself a few shroomies of different kinds in sto, and of course some yarrow and wormies, as any good potioner will :wub:

Gratz to the winner

I think that the one with the poison ivy as in ingredient will be used to add a poison effect to your weapon so that if you fight somebody or something you will poison them//..

Make it a banana, I love bananas. :wub:

I know its a fruit and not a veggie, yes, but still make it a banana. :hug:

-Blee