For making bee spray

repairing armour

umm making capes

food couloring?

tmp. vegital nexus boost?

Edited by xbox360

so here what i think it is

a medallion for the hairclub.

sry i am watchin southpark right now and its all i can think of.

Given that it will be useful for all skills except fighting and potioning, I would guess it might be some kind of "food consumption suspension" -- for a period of time, your food level will not decrease.

Fighting does not consume food in a significant way (only for restoring phys/mana), and potioning has to be excluded from such a feature (because otherwise you would have a positive feedback, and could use one such potion to produce countless others). Other analogous mechainsms could be imagined, e.g. fixing your food level to max for a while, or increasing your max food capacity, etc.

That would also be consistent with the hint about a big market for the concoction -- everyone would love such a thingie!

Just my 2 euro cents worth...

And half of theses show no benefits on just the designated skills... jeez people :P

Given that it will be useful for all skills except fighting and potioning, I would guess it might be some kind of "food consumption suspension" -- for a period of time, your food level will not decrease.

Fighting does not consume food in a significant way (only for restoring phys/mana), and potioning has to be excluded from such a feature (because otherwise you would have a positive feedback, and could use one such potion to produce countless others). Other analogous mechainsms could be imagined, e.g. fixing your food level to max for a while, or increasing your max food capacity, etc.

That would also be consistent with the hint about a big market for the concoction -- everyone would love such a thingie!

Just my 2 euro cents worth...

That's a very interesting idea, however the cost associated with those potions is pretty high, and the final product will be around 10K in cost.

Oops, I forgot to mentuion it won't be useful for harvesting either :/ (except by the indirect use of the harvesting for ingredients).

Its an ingredient to make the dragon scale armor (it gives to the scales the correct temper and make it the strongest armor someone ever tought about)

making mines aka bouncing betty's

and coloring items like armor's and maybe summons

or maybe for manu'ing a cloak like the camo cloak

to make some magical item <- edit

Edited by jrritter31984

First one: Some large increase to food level (maybe a temp. increase to +500 food)

Second one: Some large increase to mana level (maybe a temp. increase to +500 mana)

First one: Some large increase to food level (maybe a temp. increase to +500 food)

Second one: Some large increase to mana level (maybe a temp. increase to +500 mana)

I doubt that many people would pay around 10Kgc for that.. Or bother making those potions for that.

Also, keep in mind the final item formula will include some other stuff too :P

Since its mostly to mix-related, I can think of:

- Effect avoid you lost ingredients during the effect if u have the min required level.

All skills who have mix have expensive items to be made, and that would be like an insurance :P

edit: an before vowels

Edited by Vormavius