Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Zamora/Remedy char selling scam

This guy named remedy claims that he has a high lv char named zamora, and will sel to me for 20k because the char laggs on his comp. I don't believe him and I say no, then his so called sister tells me to trust him because she uses the char all the time??? if she was his sister, they use the same comp, char doesnt work on that comp, so she/they were lieing.

After he claims he is knight_of_ice which he was able to proove to me, but still dont trust him.

I will give more details and provide chat logs later, its my birthday and im going out to eat in like 5 min., chow :)

I'll save a job - a search for zamora in outlaws forum brought up 2 pages of scam attempts and "his brother/sister/ficus" type comments.

this acctually has a good chance of being Galbatrix who use to be Knight_of_Ice. He told my friend he had been impersonating DeKKe/zamora/zure. So im not sure if it is but im 99% sure, because zamora dosen't own Remedy.

~Rider_of_Rohan :P

Yes, galbatrix was purchased by knight_of_ice, I know the original galbatrix very well, hes now the owner of Duece account.

I think its disturbing, and mayb a mod should look into it, but I've been pm'ed by at least 10 different chars of varied lvs saying that they were knight_of_ice. seems kinda dodgy

He's not only galbatrix though, I've gotten tons of pm's from other chars saying they were K_O_I.

Its a shame my chat log had to be erased when I re-downloaded the game <;)