Eternal Lands Official Forums
DuBro

plz

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

plz unban me ip

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

plz unban me ip

it wont help to just say very..tell them what happened and why and if you have proof of why it wasnt against rules and then they will take a look at it, and if you can prove it they may unban you unless you make up excuses and if you dont get your account back its because i believe their trying to teach you a lesson..(not meant in a bad way not to offend you or nothing=) ) and maybe you will get your account back and if not just try to get a new account and just start again i supose even if it was hard to get the stats back up near you old ones...

it wont help to just say very..tell them what happened and why and if you have proof of why it wasnt against rules and then they will take a look at it, and if you can prove it they may unban you unless you make up excuses and if you dont get your account back its because i believe their trying to teach you a lesson..(not meant in a bad way not to offend you or nothing=) ) and maybe you will get your account back and if not just try to get a new account and just start again i supose even if it was hard to get the stats back up near you old ones...

Please read the rules before posting:

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

plz unban me ip

Spamming is not a very effective way to get unbanned. Perhaps there's something of substance that you'd like to say?

yea but... i had dfont play this game about 6 months and i miss it e very want play this game you can dont unbam me account but plz unban ip :):o

Well, I will make a short note here (I am Lithuanian, so is Alchemic, and I've met him ingame).

I can confirm there are two brothers, Alchemic aka Zudikas, and Citas1 / Citaslt ( the younger and nastier one). Well, Alchemic sometimes was irritating too, but nothing breaking game rules as far as I am aware of.

If there's just language barrier between Alchemic and moderators, I can try to help to translate.

And Alchemic, stop spamming.

Well, I will make a short note here (I am Lithuanian, so is Alchemic, and I've met him ingame).

I can confirm there are two brothers, Alchemic aka Zudikas, and Citas1 / Citaslt ( the younger and nastier one). Well, Alchemic sometimes was irritating too, but nothing breaking game rules as far as I am aware of.

If there's just language barrier between Alchemic and moderators, I can try to help to translate.

And Alchemic, stop spamming.

I also knew this stuff and my actual guildmates should know it too. Before remaking the guild i prove he was with us: Ally(TEA) Guild

Edited by Granknight

Entropy banned your IP, you will have to take it up with him.

A comment here, it doesn't matter who made enough trouble on any given IP to get it banned, it won't get unbanned for somebody else to play on it only to let the major troublemaker back in. There had better be a very good explanation and a very good reason to get unbanned before you go annoy entropy with this.

omfg here no change to get unban never? if i i realy havent chaNGE be unbaned ban me ip on forums then i will be true

entropy call with me u unnban me i wanna play thius game unnban plz entropy i not play this game about 1years :blush: