Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diego69

HeroshimA

I went for easter vacation and when i try to loggin to my character it's locked. I dunnot know for sure what the reason is and I think I havent done something Illegal, here's a list of the possibilities of what I think you might have banned me for:

- Playing on the same IP with friends in internet cafe and home.

- Maybe in the same map while playing in the same IP.

- Someone might have traded on my IP while I was logged on but I'm sure thats not the case. (noone traded)

Anyways - about the same IP thing... I controlled my friends not to cooperate with eachother, bag trade or normal trade, not interact in any way so... Please inform me about this case. I've spent large amounts of money on this game and with a character of one years training (110 a/d) its hard to forget about.

Just incase youre interested heres the list of purchased items (as far as i remember)

-36 binding stones.

-1 p2p race.

-3 race changes.

-2 name changes.

($142)

Lets hope we can negotiate our way out of this and I hope my character will be unbanned as soon as possible, I will not be online for a few days but I hope you have an answer in a week atleast. Thank you.

Edited by diego 69

I've spent large amounts of money on this game and with a character of one years training (110 a/d) its hard to forget about.

Just incase youre interested heres the list of purchased items (as far as i remember)

-36 binding stones.

-1 p2p race.

-3 race changes.

-2 name changes.

($142)

Lets hope we can negotiate our way out of this and I hope my character will be unbanned as soon as possible, I will not be online for a few days but I hope you have an answer in a week atleast. Thank you.

I somehow miss a "get out of jail free card" as one of your purchases there. I have not looked at your case, nor do I mean to say or imply whether you or anybody else was cheating in this case. I am however disgusted at your implication that it's okay to cheat since you purchased items from the EL shop.