Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Happy_G

Actors in EL

just currious to see hjow many actors there are here, im one, my next role (which hasnt started rehearsal yet) is on stage in a 600 seat theatre. we are doing Peter Pan, i am the Crocodile.....now i need to look up some crocodile vids so i can study my part and be a convincing croc

Well, i'm not an acTOR but i am an actress. The last play i was in was After Juliet, i played Bianca Capulet. The next play we are putting on is a murder mystery that is taking place in a library setting...that's all i know about it so far :P

I was an actor for around 10 yrs in several Theatres here in Berlin. We didnt play all the stuff that is official

we made our own things, about social stuff.. like zooming in on 1 person at a big road, thinking about where

he comes from, where he goes to, what problems he has to solve in his normal life.

I enjoyed my Actor time, but sadly i slowly got too old for the youth clubs, i would have to study roleplaying

from now on but 1st private schools are too expensive for me, 2nd state paid schools are hard to get into, im

too scared to try it. i played in an Cinema Documentation about the cruel stuff the nazis did at WW2.

Was 3 Times in TV for social behaving (helping seniors, minors)

Well i can look back on a great time i had with roleplaying, i miss the times very much and i wish i could

make a living of that. But.. the real Real Life keeps kicking in and there is not time for such dreams.

Thanks that you brought up those good memories again

Fabi(o)

I have a theater background, as well as broadcasting. I've been in musicals, acted in and directed one-act plays (mainly back in highschool), and have written, directed and performed in skits for my church as well. The most recent ones I did were for a series last Christmas. I've also written, voiced and produced projects for video as well (some requiring acting). Just wish it paid better...acting and broadcasting aren't careers for me, but definitely are hobbies I enjoy a lot.

Llyn :P

im hoping to make a career out of it *crosses fingers*

o, and playing animals is fun, i got to roll around on the cart that is going to be the base of the crocodile. im sortof working on writing kinda a screen play thing, hope it comes out alright.

ive been on TV for different reasons, last thing i saw myself in was a documentary on Swing Dancing. it was only broadcast localy (as far as i know) but was fun.

@Kat yeah, somehow i thought you looked like an actress :P

I've been to threatre school for 3 years, we did plays of course, shows with real theatres for the national day, city's day, kids day and every other day that was worth noticing. I must say i trully loved it, every single hour spent there, and mind you i was spending more than 10 hours a week in the studio, after school, on weekends, etc.

I've been on national tv several times because of it, but i could have cared less. I liked performing for real people, feel if they like a play, see their eyes, what moves them, what amuses them...

This school lasted 3 years, got a diploma of "semi-professional" theatre acting, but that was kinda it. I could have gone to Performing Arts College, but i want become a professional phographer so i chose to follow that dream :blush:

I've acted nearly my entire life- strictly on stage. I started on the east coast, then spent a number of years in Los Angeles doing a few professional shows, then moved to the midwest. Since I've been here, I've done a lot- I've worked in experiemental theatres, and done some community theatre. Last year, I did two shows- one in the Wisconsin One Act Festival, and another that was someone's masters' thesis.

I've never really had any interest in film, but I have written some, and directed quite a bit.

Interesting thread!

scafativ

I have been in every school play since kindergarten, many musicals, summer stock productions, and BBC documentary about Docter Spock, acting is pretty mutch life to me lol

acting is pretty mutch life to me lol

Everyone acts everyday. Especially when they need to lie about something :medieval: lol

I used to act in high school, but now i just like directing actors in my movies :medieval: I like this thread- maybe I can use some EL actors in my next film!

I used to act in high school, but now i just like directing actors in my movies :omg: I like this thread- maybe I can use some EL actors in my next film!

that could be cool, depending on where its being shot but i would definately consider it.

I used to act in high school, but now i just like directing actors in my movies :P I like this thread- maybe I can use some EL actors in my next film!

that could be cool, depending on where its being shot but i would definately consider it.

Well, I live in Hollywood....so usually in Southern California ;)

Hollywood ;)

Would love to go there someday.

I, like Slavia, have been doing a lot more directing then actually acting. I never got to do that awesome murder mystery cuz of the cost. Would have had to sell 15 tickets at the price of $28 each and get over $100 in sponsorships. That's just too hard.

I directed my own short version of Romeo and Juliet, made a movie and song in honor of the Holocaust, did my own version of a newscast which was for school, and I will be filming a documentary this summer at my camp. If it's good enough, which I'm really hoping that it will be, they'll publish it for me, and show it to other Orthodox Christians and try to get more people to come to it at the diocese meetings.

But, I'm still an actor at heart, even though I love yelling at people and getting them to do what they're supposed to. As well as editing, even though that could be quite frustrating at times, It's so much fun and exciting when you have so many options to morph music or sounds add animations like fireworks...bubbles, etc.

If anything, I would love to have a career in directing or some sort of communications.

If anything, I would love to have a career in directing or some sort of communications.

same ;) or Acting