1 Sun Medallion Building

2 Generic Ring Building

5 Crafting Potion

2 Puma Summoning {{{ALL BOOKS ARE FOR OFFERgc EACH!}}}

BUYING

500-1k empty vials (please pm me price)

100-3k bones (for 1gc each)

MAKING/MINING

I will take orders to harvest 500-3k Sulfur (2gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 500-3k Coal (2gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 500-3k Silver Ore (2gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 1k-6k Gold or Titanium Ore (1-3k is 2gc each, 3100-6k is 3gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 100-1k Iron Ore (3gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 1k-8k of ANY Flower (1gc each)

I will take orders to harvest 100-1k Emerald or Sapphire or Diamond (3gc each)

I will make UP TO 1k of any essence for just the ingridients and 20 Bones per 100 (so if u want 1k I need 200 bones)

AS I SELL THINGS I WILL DELETE THEM FROM HERE IF U HAVE SOMETHING I NEED, SEE SOMETHING U NEED, OR WANT TO ORDER ANYTHING POST HERE OR CONTACT ME IN-GAME AT DarkenedAuras :confused:

Edited by DarkenedAuras

Potions

23 potions of Vitality

32 potions of Coordination

136 potions of Reasoning

5 potions of Summoning

5 potions of Great Healing

10 potions of Attack

11 potions Defense

14 potions of Body Restoration

39 potions of Wildness {{{ALL POTIONS ARE JUST 10gc EACH! WAY UNDER RETAIL!!!}}} [2,750gc all]

i buy it.

I will take orders to harvest 1k-6k Gold or Titanium Ore (1-3k is 2gc each, 3100-6k is 3gc each)

LOL!!!!! im used to seeing that the more you buy, the less it costs each xD here u put +50% cost each when they want more? HAHAHAHAHA laughing in tears, sorry :hehe:

LOL!!!!! im used to seeing that the more you buy, the less it costs each xD here u put +50% cost each when they want more? HAHAHAHAHA laughing in tears, sorry :hehe:

I usually sell gold ore for 3gc each (no matter how much I have), I don't have a high emu yet and it's taking a lot out of my fun time on the game to harvest that much. The more I harvest the more pickaxes I go through and so on. They might get a better deal if I already have 3100-6k for some reason but not if I have to harvest it

I usually sell gold ore for 3gc each (no matter how much I have), I don't have a high emu yet and it's taking a lot out of my fun time on the game to harvest that much. The more I harvest the more pickaxes I go through and so on. They might get a better deal if I already have 3100-6k for some reason but not if I have to harvest it

still makes no sense to me :hug: if some1 orders more than 3k, you shouldnt raise the prices lol, why would they buy u 6k at once, and not 3k first and 3k more next day, they get 33% off the price if they buy 3k first and then another 3k :) and what does it matter to you if u first sell 3k to 1 guy and then 3k to 2nd guy, or if u sell all 6k to one guy? makes no difference, u lose same time and same amount of pickaxes etc.

edit: seems like you dont want big orders, meaning u dont want big money, meaning that u arent all that desperate for money after all (ur topic)

Edited by idefix

Large quantities are worth more per unit than small ones - do you think I'll bother waiting for someone who will sell me 89 water essences even if he asks 5 for it? No, I will not, and neither will any of the other big users.

That being said, if someone feels like doing some more mindless hauling of gems I'll take another load of 1k rubies :huh:

Large quantities are worth more per unit than small ones - do you think I'll bother waiting for someone who will sell me 89 water essences even if he asks 5 for it? No, I will not, and neither will any of the other big users.

That being said, if someone feels like doing some more mindless hauling of gems I'll take another load of 1k rubies :huh:

i know these things arent comparable really but ima say it anywas:

its like u go to ur local shop downtown to buy some candy. you want a chocolate bar, and it says its $1 each. then the seller tells u that if u want, he can make a special deal for u: u get 5 chocolate bars for $6. u get my point? it doesnt make any sense ;)

It does. If you sell 100 barrels of oil per day to a refinery you will get less per barrel than if you sell 1 million, if only because of administrative and transportation costs. Same goes with sugar canes, cofffee beans, coca leaves, water essences etc. This is a market where the buyer wants to buy big but the suppliers are only capable of producing smaller amounts.

On the other hand, if the seller wants to sell lots and the buyer wants to buy small, it's the other way around (like amphetamine, chocolate bars or leather helms).

It does. If you sell 100 barrels of oil per day to a refinery you will get less per barrel than if you sell 1 million, if only because of administrative and transportation costs. Same goes with sugar canes, cofffee beans, coca leaves, water essences etc. This is a market where the buyer wants to buy big but the suppliers are only capable of producing smaller amounts.

On the other hand, if the seller wants to sell lots and the buyer wants to buy small, it's the other way around (like amphetamine, chocolate bars or leather helms).

oil is a bit different than gold/titanium ore. from oil they get so big % wins that the more they get the more they earn. in el, you dont make much win from gold ore / titanium ore, so it shouldnt rise at all. ore prices should stay the same no matter how high quantity it is basically...

also, its different if you're buying or selling. if you are buying, u can say that the more you have for sale, the more i pay each, since you want a LOT of them and prefer getting lots for 1 day instead of doing 20 separate trades. but if you're selling, and as you said in ur topic "desperate for money", or atleast if you need money fast, ofcourse you should sell large quantities with lower price each to get all of it sold fast.

but if you are taking orders on it, it should be the standard 2 or 2.5 or 3 gc each no matter of the quantity. the transportation costs still stay the same :cry:

I want

- 8k red toadstool

- 3k titanium ore

- 10k blue quartz 1,5gc ea (if youre harvesting)

+

im buying the 2,5k titanium ore you already have

pm " sque " ingame

Ill add 4kgc when u finish till monday.

Edited by HaRes