Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ninja2121

Quartz Help...

I was just wondering if there was a way i could make money off of Quartz. As in a place i may be able to sell it or something... I know the Flower Shop and the GS doesn't buy it.

Well...you can sell it at harvy's in Kamara desert (DP map). Don't expect to make much money off it though...

i was afraid of that... ive been selling Cacti and its getting tiresome i was hoping that quartz was worth more then cacti but i guess not....Im saving up for the Titanium Serpent sword...Just trying to find a way to get a little more cash :roll: :roll: :roll: Thanx for the help though guys.

Save quartz in case u want to buy some vials, or want to make essences, or sell to ther players who may need it for pots/essences.

@ninja2121: ok, we can see now that you are familiar with image editing, but can you reduce the pic in your sig to at least half of it's current height?

That thing is just HUGE!

Sry bout that, i got my younger brother to start playing the game, he emailed that signiture to me and i wasnt even thinking about how big it was. I apologize for the problem...ill just stick with this one. Oh and to the guys that replied to help me out thanx for letting me know that....

Don't harvest quartz. Ever. Never ever. Never ever ever? Not even then.

Quartz is usefull for a couple of things; Potions, Essences and Vials.

But considering how cheap they are to buy from Harvy there is really no point in running tiresome runs between CC and Storage just to gather quartz (time that could be spent on running things that would pay for quartz much faster than it could be harvested).

You can stay in Kamara Desert and harv quartz, near the southeast corner there is some, and some rose quartz too I believe, it will save you money to at least do soem harving of it yourself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this