Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jefric

EL crash and freez my system [SOLVED]

Hello people!

I have a problem, In the play my system crasht and I must restart the PC (Alt+Str+Del dose not work).

I have the problem sice yesterday. It sees that 1-2 seconds before everything freezes “pixels” or “fragments” from the gamescreen rains similarly the rain effect (only in the game window). I havent changed anythings in my settings. There is no message in the error log. I get no message at all it just frees my PC (sometimes whit blackscreem)

It happes first time short after i get the "I eat deat People" Perk (never got thar problem befor) and most the time wenn i start to use the manu window but some times whit out any reason.

(Sorry for my englisch)

Edited by Derin

Sounds like your GFX card is the problem, try un installing and re-installing your GFX card drivers. If that dosnt work your GFX card is probly screwed.

Edited by xbox360

Did you install any software in the last days? If yes, that could have up/downgraded your graphics card drivers.

Or, maybe you have a problem with cooling coz of a broken fan or the comp is standing at a place where it cant get rid of the hot air, because you covered it completely with books or such.

Or, it may be only dirty, so opening and removing the dust will help.

(dont laugh, happened to me a few month ago:P )

Piper

...It sees that 1-2 seconds before everything freezes “pixels” or “fragments” from the gamescreen rains similarly the rain effect (only in the game window)...

Sounds like virus infection... Have you any antivirus program?

Edit :

Ok i reinstalld my System (& EL), cleand the cooler , checkt my antivirus program...

And it is working agen ! Not sure what is was in the end but it has nothing to do whit the EL software

Thx!

-Jef.

Edited by Jefric