Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

Some pics of "cute Knut"

awwwwwwwww

I want one :P

that's the cutessssssssst little thing i've ever seen....

i vant I vant :)

He's been in the media a lot here in the Uk too. I won't tell you why but if those of you have been following the story of him you'll understand why.

Here is a link to a page and top right there is a lovely video clip of the lil fella. He is totally cute...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6486993.stm

Just don't get his name mixed up, its knut - don't put the n in the wrong place!! :)

Edited by neildog

Even the US likes Knut! He looks like a Beanie Baby. Do they know exactly why his mother rejected him?

(watch your fingee's... he's teething! :D )

im so sick of this little bugger... i mean ok bla bla he is cute and stuff but wtf?

he is in the newpaper every day here in germany.. i slowly think they run out of

topics and just bring up one and the same thing over and over...

(on a side note.. after the 3rd pic of Knut got revealed.. i killed a bit more Polar Bears ingame..)

yeh.. im sick of him.. badly..

Even the US likes Knut! He looks like a Beanie Baby. Do they know exactly why his mother rejected him?

(watch your fingee's... he's teething! :o )

No, its not known, his mother just ignored them.

Yes, them, Knut is a twin, but his brother died after 4 days.

And @fabi, since youre living somehow close to him, just go to Tiergarten and visit him :P

Piper

i would only visit him to throw something on his head for beeing TOO popular :):hehe:

Don't be so jealous!

Actually, the baby IS kinda cute, but not when he grows up.. Till then...

i would only visit him to throw something on his head for beeing TOO popular :):)

Be careful when he grows he will throw at you :(

Edited by Garnoo

I have heard about Knut on the radio but havent seen Photos til now, really adorable.

Scorpius: Jealous? I think sometimes it's better to read some nice news, topics like this one than for example all the time about some murders, bombs etc., 10 times a day.

Teehee, thanks to everyone who thinks I'm cute. Since I started using Knut's pic on the forum, some of my friends have started calling me Cnoot (which is how Knut is pronounced in English). :P

lilbear

I have heard about Knut on the radio but havent seen Photos til now, really adorable.

Scorpius: Jealous? I think sometimes it's better to read some nice news, topics like this one than for example all the time about some murders, bombs etc., 10 times a day.

Sure its nice to read good news.. but not every day the same one ^^

So don't read too much, play for example EL :laugh:

So don't read too much, play for example EL :)

LoL thats what i did after the 6th time seeing knut in newspaper :laugh::P

LoL thats what i did after the 6th time seeing knut in newspaper :laugh::)

And then you went and killed a few polar bears? :P

-Blee

LoL thats what i did after the 6th time seeing knut in newspaper :laugh::P

And then you went and killed a few polar bears? :D

-Blee

hehehe you got me there :P i did it between the 6th posts in the newspaper as well.. every day a couple more... :):P:mace::hehe::hehe::hehe:

BTW, yesterday I spotted a new player called Knut, dressed all in green, and by my guess, an alt (which other new player goes straight to the veggies and sits there for hours without responding?). Anyway, seeing as how I am already using Knut's pic on the forum, I felt I had missed out and immediately created Cnoot, dressed all in white of course. So if you see Cnoot (or Knut, for you Germans) around, you'll know he's not just a little bear, but he's lilbear! :P

Just don't get his name mixed up, its knut - don't put the n in the wrong place!! :devlish:

'kutn'? What's wrong with that?...