Eternal Lands Official Forums

I find it quite funny that people who go to DP arena call other people nubs. I mean if you honestly think about it a lot of the time people there play safe and do smart things. I think most people TS and go to DP arena because they can't handle the "big boys" Their scared of summon stones and stuff like that hehe. It's hilarious how people in 50's who spend all their time getting full titanium just to kill a guy in 30/30 think they are super powerful. any 1 else agree :D

I find it quite funny that people who go to DP arena call other people nubs. I mean if you honestly think about it a lot of the time people there play safe and do smart things. I think most people TS and go to DP arena because they can't handle the "big boys" Their scared of summon stones and stuff like that hehe. It's hilarious how people in 50's who spend all their time getting full titanium just to kill a guy in 30/30 think they are super powerful. any 1 else agree :D

yeh i wonder around thier alot cuz i got low p/c so i come for pvp's then a 30's a/d char comes with full tit and j/s and attks me... not much happens buts it is wierd lol

i pvp cuz ogre's some times hit me hard loads of times in a row some times they dont hit ever lol and thiers no 1 to talk to sometimes so i get bored :)

I think its just a part of pk tactics, they try 2 insult some1 so he enters arena and attack them. Most of them cannot attack any1 coz their a/d isnt newb enough so they need 2 find a way for being attacked by actual newbies.

Btw, calling some1 a n00b is often a sign that u r n00b urself, better use some pr0 insults( ask scarr, lorck or some other pr0 flamers how 2 insult ur enemy properly :D )

<edit> typo(s)

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

i dont find this very weird u know

its just a tactic, im also over 40/40, but i just ts if i wanna kill

and i dont only kill a single 'noob' (how you call it) wich only have good armor

i also attack ppl at decent a/d with normal armor

and for example, kakuzu even attacks ppl wich are way higher lvl than the needed to attack in dp arena

and as mp said, insulting is a part of pk tactic (i dont use it very much(wich means i sometimes do ^^)), but can also be ignored, u know that feature?

great

im to high of lvls to even double TS and attack there. but sometimes its fun to go there and sit in the arena watching people fight, i was attacked by someone and killed them in one hit, it was amusing, i returned their stuff.

i am 40s a/d, i come dp arena coz much more pk then in 100's a/d ^^

but even then i stil fight peeps in 60's or 70's... even 100 once or twice :)

and i call alot of ppl nubs coz they diss me and that gets me angry :)

Edited by Kakuzu

Ummm, Kakuza, i dont mean to flame or anything, but seriously, u wear full tit+col+bod/cutlas or w/e weapon+nmt, and then u have to drink true sight just to kill people in mid 30's like me, (im now in mid 40's)

But the worst part about that is after you hit me wit ur bod and killed me while i was pvping wit a friend wearing absolutly nothing, you have to pm me calling me a nub?

You shouldnt call yourself a pk'er anymore than I do.

oO, i dont have bod...

my name is Kakuzu, not Kakuza and for like 2 or 3 months i didn't need to ts :)

and even now, i only ts for 3 lvls :)

I think its just a part of pk tactics, they try 2 insult some1 so he enters arena and attack them. Most of them cannot attack any1 coz their a/d isnt newb enough so they need 2 find a way for being attacked by actual newbies.

Btw, calling some1 a n00b is often a sign that u r n00b urself, better use some pr0 insults( ask scarr, lorck or some other pr0 flamers how 2 insult ur enemy properly :hehe: )

<edit> typo(s)

eMPi

n00b

I find the PKing recently and especially in DP arena firstly about having huuuuge and dirty mouth, secondly uber high-end stuffz0r, thirdly p/c, fourthly a/d, fiftly fun and the true PK skills (people that DO know what to do in PK were surely scarr, DonPedro, od -ef- team, some others - good old times :hehe: )

actually i think we should the arena should only work with the original a/d.. not the one due to effects.

sure ppl can still do alts to fight there but oh well..

I personally dont want to train an alt due that i allready have enough work with my main. just my oppinion.

people that DO know what to do in PK were surely scarr, DonPedro, od -ef- team, some others - good old times :(

They were good because they experimented and tried to stay up to date and always inovating and reinventing themselves to . Most pkers of today rely heavily in some kind of pk lore, learnt from high skill pkers who never were great, just had high skill. Even scarr, was falling in this category recently and guess what happened? Ohmygod schooled him.

PK is an ever changing environment with the introduction of new spells/armor/pots/rings/swords, almost ever thing introduced on EL change pk in a way or another. If you stay tunned on what was the things of months or years ago, well, you probably will lose. (But please, if you do this then don't complain calling people bug exploiters because they use up to date techniques).

Btw, who told you that old school pkers don't said stuff to make others angry, never was trully near the good old school pkers. DonPedro's motto was "i make enemies angry so they forget rosto" and he did a pretty good job doing that (Don was cool :o;)). Tons of other people did the same, and they had fun doing that.

And @ the topic in general, if you get your feelings hurt because someone called you a n00b, probably you are one, you know the truth hurts more than anything, nuff said. :P

Edited by Lorck

@Lorck

I've not said there was no flaming. I wonder what gives you a right to put not my words into my mouth. Especially when my post is like half a screen above '-_-. Yet, the flaming was not only activity. The DP arena are usually only flamers (with addition of some people sitting there and counting on misclicks).

I used to spend quite a lot time in Kilaran Field. Was fun watching it. Sure, Don was teasing scarr. So did scarr to Don. Yet, they did some more than only this.

DP PKers are like children in sandbox - it ends on shouting, teasing and flaming. Nothing goes with it. Not a PKing I used to watch, not the PKers I used to (and still) respect. Shamefully.

<edit>

Do not understand me wrong - I was not fighting or PKing. Just had lots of fun hanging around in KF with some friends, who happened to be PKers ;)

Edited by Anshar

Guest Lunatico

all pk should = purely fun, and not b taken too seriously, when it does it turns it into a flame fest ;)

Hi Mora Here!!

Dp arena draws all types of people with all kinds of a/d p/c like no other place does except maybe kf for pking. Whats fun about showing up there is the closeness of TD nexts door. Many a good fight spill into TD from the arena where so many good fighters and guild members show up to out fight the others or to vanquesh said villians running amok at the time. So many fantasitic battles this week end occured. Summoning Stones used everywhere in battles, giants running around artic chims yetis and evey where you turn TIGERS, all in all great fun, and even getting killed more then oncewas ok with me. Name calling is part of the game it seems, and tempers do flair, but if not taken to seriouly makes for great talk among friends later and adversaries as well. Anyway have a good day and enjoy pking when and where we can once again!! After all its what makes the game fun for many of us!!

Mora out!!

Edited by morabelon

in my experience i know that being called noob nub or any of that stuff isnt always saying that they have low stats....

im to high of lvls to even double TS and attack there. but sometimes its fun to go there and sit in the arena watching people fight, i was attacked by someone and killed them in one hit, it was amusing, i returned their stuff.

i find this funny considering i double ts'ed and stii killed you :medieval:

I find this HILARIOUS because you came to the arena on fireheart, i was sitting lonely there no prob at all then for some reason you attack me then your dead in a few hits :omg::mace::medieval::hehe:

-Btw, if you dont like it, dont go there... simple enough? And if you cant even handle getting called a "nuub"....

Edited by DueCe

i find this funny considering i double ts'ed and stii killed you :medieval:

gossip me, im not set to kill, im set for training, the fact that i was there was just plain stupid of me, i lost 2 rostos that day ><

Whats fun about showing up there is the closeness of TD nexts door.

Exactly, DP arena is where those of us ranked 500-200 a/d wait around for other 500-200 ranked pk'ers to show up for some fun, we dont goto KF because we dont feel like just getting stomped by top 150 players.

It's not about DP arena, its about Tahraji Desert. DP arena is to TD, what VotD storage is to KF.

I used to pk in DP, It got a little boring though. When I pked in DP roughly 2 months ago I had 42/38/54/37 a/d/p/c (Ts'ed), I attacked most everybody who went in there, dissing on alot of them who were 65+ a/d. I had alot of fun, it was cool to actually kill people and not get ownt in 2 hits by a pr0 like jaclaw, or a stray giant in KF. I was rather succesful in killing a couple people there who were over cocky who thought they could get away by going in the n00b arena with a serp and bp and 60-70 a/d, and they died. I got killed once there by Gangmafia and Cut_Throat, the pr0's, gang with his thermal, and cut_throat harming me. Good times, good guys, I wish I didnt #reset.

But now I cant even ts anymore to fight there...

:lipssealed: