Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RolandR1

Ros- rarity

I think that the rarity of a ros should be increased so it is like 1/10000000 chance to get a ros

even though they are really rare atm they are not rare enough...

I think that the rarity of a ros should be increased so it is like 1/10000000

I hope that's an exageration oO. a 1 in 10 million chance....most people mining use excavator cloaks to every 20 millionth mineral/ore they harvest would be a rost on average......it would'nt work...rostos would be worth 10 times more than the items they are protecting

EDIT: typos

Edited by guidera

that is the point... then people would actually RISK losing their stuff in pk

Edited by RolandR1

Well that might be a bit crazy but i think that it would be good but i thought of another way.

Rost protects certain item

click use as on rost and drag and click on certain item u dont want to lose.

that way pkers can still get some reward for killing. probably not col or tit armor, but it would maybe be like he and sr.

i like this idea better because it would make rosts a bit more valuable also and let pkers get reward

Well that might be a bit crazy but i think that it would be good but i thought of another way.

Rost protects certain item

click use as on rost and drag and click on certain item u dont want to lose.

that way pkers can still get some reward for killing. probably not col or tit armor, but it would maybe be like he and sr.

i like this idea better because it would make rosts a bit more valuable also and let pkers get reward

Been suggested a lot of times, not exactly sure why it is not this way tho cuz it should be imo

Anyway, back to the topic:

1/10 million? Are you insane? People will not use steel/tit armors, not to mention the "enriched" version of those, etc. without rosto. And if they do, they'd diss really quickly because they'd be way too afraid to loose the stuff -> less pk

Besides, if the rosto rate is lowered by that much, it will increase amount of rostos bought from EL shop which number is currently unlimited (not a bad thing for ent, but it just means that $ would 100% control pk since those would be the only people who could afford to bring & protect a CoL and tit plate etc..)

In conclusion, bad idea.

What's the sense of making them even rarer in game if you can buy them in on-line shop?

All in all, very bad idea.

well then remove em from the el shop or make them 100$ each on el shop

imo they should be removed from the game but i mean that would make a lot of people mad

imo they should be removed from the game but i mean that would make a lot of people mad

it wont happen unfortunately or not..it has been discussed several times; and as said no one in its perfect mind will risk 400k in armor without rosto on pk.

I think that the rarity of a ros should be increased so it is like 1/10000000 chance to get a ros

even though they are really rare atm they are not rare enough...

Bear in mind rostos are not only used in PK, like NMT, rostos enhance the usage of good stuff in a/d training providing a nice resource sink and dynamizing craft and manu market.

The last 4-5 rostos i lost while manuing and alching. Toads are as dangerous as pk :P

Well, you usually don't go at pk to lose rostos. :)

And honestly, is difficult for me to believe that people die from toads with the restore spell available. :D I remember using my n00b alt with gel bones (i resetted it later :)) and i dont had much problems with it (i died once from toads, that is, and i don't had restore on that char).

And @ the topic, rostogols rarity is fine. If it was less rare, people would die without lose much. If it was more rare less people would go to pk maps or use expensive stuff for training.

Edited by Lorck

Few rostos means less pk. And with 100$ u can buy 4 games.So people plz relax...

And honestly, is difficult for me to believe that people die from toads with the restore spell available. :D

he dies even with mag 49 :P poison is powerful, even more if you forget to click 'restore' :)

I lost my last rost on no drop day when I forgot I was carrying it from last login, just charged into battle not giving damn... <---- muppet.

Guest Lunatico

now that nmt could possibly remain breakable (dunno bout this one) the decrease of rostos would obviously make the use of hl items like tit plate to train/fight very ver risky and no one will = bad for hl manu'ers+crafters

what reason u think rosto should be decresed anywayz?

Edited by Lunatico

One thing that kinda makes me mad is people saying, well if they lose a rostogal worth 16k than i guess its a fair pk deal i mean they lose something. This is dumb because when i pk'ed i didnt pk because i hated the other person a ton and i wanted them to lose money or anything, i pk'ed because i wanted to get free items that i could sell or use.