Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Promose

New Store

I know all about the clothing topics, I've searched the site and see there is a lot of controversy. However, What if there was a clothing shop? Perhaps you can change your character's clothing for a fee of 2k gc. I know you'd have to wait for the next server update, but that gives the rping excuse for "delivery time". I know there are people out there who think they made pretty stupid mistakes when they first made their character and wish to change that without starting a totally new person. I know I wish I didn't clad my person all in green, as it looks pretty ridiculous in my eyes now. So how 'bout it? :rolleyes: *Immediately prepares to duck flying tomatoes and garbage*

I know all about the clothing topics, I've searched the site and see there is a lot of controversy. However, What if there was a clothing shop? Perhaps you can change your character's clothing for a fee of 2k gc. I know you'd have to wait for the next server update, but that gives the rping excuse for "delivery time". I know there are people out there who think they made pretty stupid mistakes when they first made their character and wish to change that without starting a totally new person. I know I wish I didn't clad my person all in green, as it looks pretty ridiculous in my eyes now. So how 'bout it? :rolleyes: *Immediately prepares to duck flying tomatoes and garbage*

http://www.eternal-lands.com/shop/index.htm at the bottom, call a Color change.

I know all about the clothing topics, I've searched the site and see there is a lot of controversy. However, What if there was a clothing shop? Perhaps you can change your character's clothing for a fee of 2k gc. I know you'd have to wait for the next server update, but that gives the rping excuse for "delivery time". I know there are people out there who think they made pretty stupid mistakes when they first made their character and wish to change that without starting a totally new person. I know I wish I didn't clad my person all in green, as it looks pretty ridiculous in my eyes now. So how 'bout it? :P *Immediately prepares to duck flying tomatoes and garbage*

http://www.eternal-lands.com/shop/index.htm at the bottom, call a Color change.

learner i thinck he means a way to change ur clothes/hair without paying real life dollers some ppl dont have money to spend lol (like me) :D

it has come up before. more than once. the answer is (and was) to either use stuff like fur for a diff look, pay the US5, or redesign your char from start

The fee to change your clothes is not 2k, its 10k from Luci or someone else that does gc->$

:P