Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bloodstarr

Ideas For More Game Enhancement...

Guest Bloodstarr

Kind Specific;

How about weapons and armor that are for only for certain people kind? Like certain weapons and armor and such only Elfkind can use? Certain weapons and armor and such only Humankind can use? Certain weapons and armor and such only Dwarfkind can use?

Empty Houses;

Make the empty houses buyable to guilds for their meetings? Make special items that the Guild Masters can leave at these locations for their members only to use or where they donate their gold to their guild?

Gods/Goddesses;

For continued allegence to their deity , a player gets an assigned spirit animal.

Ships;

Occasionally the ships toss a player to a wrong shore due to a storm. Or go out of service for maintenance.

Taverns;

Throw an occasional feast of free food and potions

Animals;

An occasional mutation occurs when fighting an animal

Royalty Status;

After a player has reached a certain high level, Royalty titles are awarded with distinguishing golden armor and weapons.

Potions;

That make a player change appearance temporarily.

Furs;

Make bear, wolf, puma fur coats.

Manufacture deer fur to make own leather.

Just a few floating thoughts... :shock:

drools at golden armor....*thinks what master alchemist armor would look like...maybe silver, or platinum...*

POH have already been thoguht of and will probably be in p2p. There is actually still one left in portland that you can get if you pay 50 USD. Everything else though I utterly hate.

Kind Specific;

If I recall, ent said he doesn't like things like this...

Empty Houses;

if you've got 50 bucks, I imagine ent would sell you one of those houses ;)

Gods/Goddesses;

not everyone likes the ideas of Gods in games... and then choose not to follow them because of this, so too much advantage in it would put those who choose not to, for one reason or another, at disadvantage...

Ships;

that could get somewhat annoying :-p

Taverns;

I doubt many people would go to this.. after the first time anyway

Animals;

like killer bunnies or something? that'd be hard on the newbies :-p

Royalty Status;

Gold is too weak and heavy to be a body armor :-p

and then theres the fact that not everyone is too fond of the higher players, so if they got any position of power.. hrm...

Potions;

or morphing spells x.X?

Furs;

not much point in somany coats...

and if you could make the deer fur into leather it'd kill the price in manufacturing, thereby making more people wanna do it, screwing up the market even more =x

K I'm done ... cya in the game!

Guest Bloodstarr

Whoops, I didn't realize I posted ideas posted before, I didn't see them yet. Still trying to catch up to all the reading.

Thanks for the feed back though. Great thoughts. Good Points. I was just pretty much throwing ideas out there.

About the gold, we mine it but use it for potions, alchemy and essence making, true - gold is soft, but how about gold plated armor?

Have fun all!

Love and Light!

gold plated might work ;P

plate armor.. PLATE ARMOR! I want some titanium or .. steel or even iron plate armor! heck, I'll take plastic if it looks good! :)

Or, even though gold would suck at armor, maybe its defense would come from magic, not the metal. And as a liitle incentive to raise magic, maybe you would need a certain magic level in addition to the manu level.

Waoh! Total BrainStorming Idea, ShadowKnight.

Magic Items that their Values are directly porpotional to a perticular stat.

Such as for every ten levels in Magic the wearer has, Magic Armor gains +1 to it's defencive value and the while, giving the wearer an added bonus to something, such as faster Etheral/Materal Points regeneration.

Added to that, and bringing back an old idea, a Magi Staff that's attack is also based on your Magic Level.

This would be great since Ent doesn't want to to put level restrictions on weapons and armor. Sure! Let newbies wear these, for a lot of good they'll do them!

Basicly, Items which encurages and rewards players for raising their magic levels.

You know what else we need? robes...!

mage/wizard robes .. and maybe some priestic kinda ones we could get from the god priests :)

...and white boots! (chronicle ;p)

i think roja was working on robes...

allso, while entropy ahve said that diffrent races cant have stats or skills that are only for them i think he will ok items that can only be used by specific races as long as there are other items out there similar in effect by maybe diffrent in looks that are specific to other races. this way you can get a distinct look without hampering people that want to do stuff but chose a race before the stuff they want to do was added.