Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MePromoz

Me and my RL Friend Locked

Guest MePromoz

Ok so my friend Lethal invited me Promoz over to hang out for the night. We were playing EL, I Promoz was playing on my Laptop and Lethal Was playing on his desktop right next to me. Lethal Has a wireless internet that we were both using. I needed to train magic with him so we went to TD for some life drain exp on each other. He traded me life esses and Sr pots. We also did multiple gold coin trades. After i traded all 55k back to him we were playing for about an hour longer. I was watching him play and started laughing and said wtf did you do because Soldus appeared next to him in the mines. Then all the sudden soldus appeared next to his alt who was training at vc. We were trying to think of what we did wrong. It finally came to us that we traded on the same IP we would have stopped if we were given a warning that would have kinda been like an awakening that we were idiots doing something wrong.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLX UNLOCK US WE WILL NEVER MULTI TRADE AGAIN!

Sincerely

PrOmoZ and Lethal :angry:

my post will probably be deleted cuz it is the banned forums but i would like to say that Lethal and promoz are two different ppl in real life

Im not saying i really like these guys but i know them in rl and i went to school with them. we all need laptops so im pretty sure they are telling the truth because i always play on my laptop.

Long sleepover, started March 4 apparently because your same IP trading has been going on since then.

Not counting the illegal multi with: ArtiAlch, LinkII, Big_one, Lugba, dparena...(hmm can you say middleman?)

Oh yeah, and not counting all the #abuses we got about your mouth and scamming habits...

We should unlock you...why? :hehe:

Guest MePromoz

Aislinn I (promoz) admit that i traded before at my house without lethal a week or two ago. those characters LinkII, bigone, and artialch are all my friends characters he said i could ahve there stuff i know i should probably have not done that. If you Unlock our characters we will BOTH end the bad language and Middle Man Trading.

Please Unlock us we dont wanna have to play guild wars and world of warcraft again please :hehe:

we understand what we have done now is there any sort of ingame punishment we could take instead of being locked

I am the owner of LinkII, big_one, and artialch

I was at a friend's brithday party and I was thinking about quitting so I gave my stuff to Promoz

As you can see I (Ogle) was created quite a long time ago

Since then, I have decided to start playing once again

1. You are aware that using somebody else's account to help yourself is also illegal? Even if that account "belongs" to somebody else? (As an example but not the only case here: You promoz logging on to one or more of lethal's characters and having them help himself or you)? And this covers things other than only trading.

2. You are aware that wasting moderators time with constant issues ends up breaking rule #27 ingame that states:

"Do Not Be a Troublemaker. Do not cause problems on purpose that require the attentions of the moderators." ?

Guest MePromoz

We did not realize what we were doing at the time. We understand now that the things we did were wrong. If there is any other kind of punishment besides being locked can you please tell us.

Just please let us play again!!

One more ingame pm line of spam from either of you or your friend and I won't even look at this case.

Lethal and promoz characters unlocked.

Consider this your final warning, both of you. If any mods see you breaking your promises here to change your ways and you are still breaking rules (INCLUDING rule #27 --Do NOT Be a Troublemaker ), you will be locked and banned and no more pleas to undo it.

Both of you have wasted far more than your share of moderator time and energy.