Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kuldor

Manufacturing Fur Cloak

I tried to make fur cloaks for a friend. I had enough ingredients for more fur cloaks. But I clicked on Mix button and It made all cloaks. And I clicked on Mix all button with the same effect. I dont know if Is it a little bug or not? Thank you for answer.

Kuldor

Edited by Kuldor

Maybe you clicked the wrong button?

I clicked on right button. But I tried it again today. It works good now. I dont know what I did bad. Sorry.

If I will find some bug I will post it again.:blink:

I want to help.:)

I have same problem too. I click > and make lot cape. Its no mistake for >> button, I try lot time and always do that.

(I have normal client of EL site, Linux version)

Edited by Kabuya

Confirmed, Kabuya told me about it and I tried, had ingredients for 4 fur cloaks, clicked Mix (NOT mix all, very sure of that) and made 4 cloaks.

Confirmed, Kabuya told me about it and I tried, had ingredients for 4 fur cloaks, clicked Mix (NOT mix all, very sure of that) and made 4 cloaks.

Yes, I confirm the bug too. I've check the mix code and it looks OK. The probable cause is the fact that the fox furs are not stackable. Therefore the mix command sends each as a separate item, quality 1, rather than one item and quantity 2. I looked around for another thing to make with more than one non-stackable item item but could not find one. Is it possible that this is a server bug? Or should the client be sending the mix command string with the furs as 1 item quantity 2?

edit: believe you can't send furs as 1 item quantity 2 as the id is the position so can't tell the difference.

Edited by bluap