Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Method of redistributing some attributes and nexuses

title  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Do we agree with this idea?

• Yes, sounds cool and is fair for everyone.
    • No, the evil rich IRL people will find a way around it.
    • Whatever, I don't care one bit.

Well, a lot of people want to be able to redistribute some of their nexuses and attributes, especially due to the latest changes in the game.

Initially, I wanted to do that based on hydrogenium bars, but many people were complaining about: "omfg the IRL rich evil people will get too strong oh noes!11!"

So I came up with a better idea:

There will be some rare stones (possibly by harvesting events, and/or very rare drops). Each stone will remove ONE specific attribute or nexus, giving you a pp in return. For example, there will be a stone of will removal, one of coordination removal, one of mineral nexus remover, and so on. And yes, they will work even with the bought nexuses (omg, *gasp*).

Those stones will be pretty rare, however, and for the time being they will not be buyable from the shop.

So, do we like the idea or not?

like it, sounds fair :)

*grab his pick axe and start digging* lol :confused:

edit : 2nd post of topic ;*)

Edited by Kakuzu

Definite yes, the stones will be worth a fortune on market :>

Definite yes, the stones will be worth a fortune on market :>

hehe, we can see the businessman spirit in here :confused:

sounds fair enough to me, depends on how rare the stuff is

1/50k in coal good for u? :)

Those stones will be pretty rare, however, and for the time being they will not be buyable from the shop.

Voted NO because of this, make it better a rare stone OR hydro bars and don't sell in EL shop.

Initially, I wanted to do that based on hydrogenium bars, but many people were complaining about: "omfg the IRL rich evil people will get too strong oh noes!11!"

What's the point of this when they will be available from the shop anyway... it will be even easier to get in game power with $$, hydro bars at least take some time to make.

And another major issue, getting nexus with hydro bars then using that rare stone or buying in the EL shop to get the pp back and put it on p/c.. this is very wrong idea IMO!

Edited by wexy

Definitly yes here. And i hope that i will never see em in the EL-Shop (yep.. i say NEVER) :confused:

100% yes, sounds fair and gives everyone who can't make hydro bars a chance to get pp :confused:

This seems like a great idea to me. After playing the game for sometime now, I wish I had a better idea of how to use my earlier pp, this will allow me to channel my energies and pp where i need them most.

Sounds great except for selling the stones at the EL shop, i think in game only would be better, some of us can't afford to buy stuff from el shop; those who can will make a killing buying these stones.

Sound fair to me, but don't make them avaliable in shop, pretty please... And I mean NEVER.

Voted YES, but if you're planning to put them in EL shop, then my vote is NO

Edited by Lotheneil

I like it and particularly the fact that each stone will be different because like this it will be fair. :confused:

But of course it mainly depend on what will be the chance to find them...

Alright first off, this sounds like a very good idea.

Secondly, how wil they be harvestable? Will any harvestable item have a chance to give you this , or just certain ores, etc.

Also, what animals will drop it? Will any animal have a chance, or just high level animals?

Voted NO because of this, make it better a rare stone OR hydro bars and don't sell in EL shop.

What's the point of this when they will be available from the shop anyway... it will be even easier to get in game power with $$.

Ok, well, two months ban from the forum for that.

You don't bitch about things that are not even implemented, or that there are currently no plans to be implemented, ok? That's for everyone, btw.

Sounds cool and is fair for everyone.

The stinkin rich ppl will buy all those stones from market channel of course, but that makes the poor harvesting n00bs stinking rich, so it should be fine :)

As a suggestion or addition: why not do it like some p&p RPG's handle this?

Lets have an NPC where you can decrease a nexus/attribute by TWO points and get ONE pickpoint back.

So ppl can change their char layout very fast, but they pay with nexus/attribs for that.

Well, just my 2 cents :P

Piper

Edit: typos o.O

Edited by The_Piper

I like the idea of rare stones, but is it necessary to have stones for individual attributes? Maybe make only 2 stones: nexus removal stone and attribute removal stone.

If you decide to keep specific stones, will you include lesser used attribues like vitality, instinct and reasoning?