Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
monneyman

look at this is if u would like mods and other peoples

[21:44:23] [PM from DigitaL: no shut up or i get lorck to rape u ]

[21:45:27] [PM from DigitaL: and nienora will make u suck her penis...]

[21:45:46] [Muppet @ 3]: Buying w.tiger furs 55 each, bones 1.5 each, le's 4 each, serp stones and ede's 1k each. Selling summon stones (tiger/spider/sslessar) no i'm not a bot :icon13:

[21:46:10] [PM from Kreamz: /Nienora Stick it where the sun dont shine]

[21:46:22] [PM to Nienora: u there?]

[21:47:07] [Mattamus @ 3]: Hi, I am selling Leather Gloves PM me with INV for more info.

[21:47:15] [buLDOZR @ 3]: tradin 417 bones for 50hes...pm...:blush:

[21:47:26] [shultzy22 @ 3]: selling warrior kit

[21:47:31] [handyman @ 3]: Selling **Hydro Bars** // buying efe's- ele's - enrichment stones and serp stones pm me

[21:47:36] [PM from DigitaL: pm this guy /wexy #inv self pleasuring devices]

read the ones by digital and kreamz if u dont think thats offensive to me and those other el members ur crazy that very offensive. and wexy and nienora i hope u read this to

Not the first time they talk like this, have them on ignore for quite a while now but if they send this to other people too I think it's rule breaking.

wow... this is like how old... since b4 Lorck quit and EL hated him and after he quit everyone respects him as who he was.. and plus i said this to Lorck. And plus this is when Me and kreamz had a beef with DiE! now i dont really care...and plus u were talking alot of crap on skype.....Now just because you get banned u wanna take every one down with you.

if u mean me ya ok becuase i talked to u on skype and i said no way plus what does it matter u still said it. its true isnt digital u did say it plus i dont have ur skype wat u talking about and i never talked about anyone never

Edited by monneyman

You were talking to me and kreamz on skype a lot of crap so i toke it out in game stop bringing personal crap into the game.I got no time for your constant harassing me in game and out of game, You're just mad you got caught scamming.goodbye.

Edited by DigitaL

if u mean me ya ok becuase i talked to u on skype and i said no way plus what does it matter u still said it. its true isnt digital u did say it plus i dont have ur skype wat u talking about and i never talked about anyone never

:confused: man u need a hug, u tried to scamm me now u telling forums what they already know o.0

im not and i never talked to you before and im not bringing personal stuff into the game and what is all this crap i said huh?

i didnt scam and i never harassed u i never did and if i did show me the chat log the real chat log

i didnt scam and i never harassed u i never did and if i did show me the chat log the real chat log

skype dont got chat logs Smartazz.. :confused:

Keep it calm and avoid insults.

ok will do

On to moneyman, we barely talked on the game, cause i was always told to go on skype , comprende?