Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayuo

Summoning near Storages

Should summons die if they're to close to storages?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should summons die if they're to close to storages?

• Yes!
    • No

Well since theres alot of people by a storage i think any summon that is near the area (with in visibility or farther near the storage NPC) should just die.

Cause im and others, are tired of getting lagged out with to many peeps summon near teh storages. I think this would be a very helpful idea. 8)

those are the ones that i use most of the time now...havent been to VOTD in a long time...just like IP and beam...

VOTD is the most convenient storage. What I dont get is why people can't alch/manu stuff there, but they can summon dozens of animals to drop everyone's fps to like 5??

VOTD is the most convenient storage.  What I dont get is why people can't alch/manu stuff there, but they can summon dozens of animals to drop everyone's fps to like 5??

Same rules apply for summoning and alch/manu there! Ow and all the new players love it they get combat exp real quick and the closer to storage the quicker.

I say throw another storage guy nearby, which allows anything u want. You want to make stuff, go to this one, and deal with summoners. Othwise go to molgor. If nothing else, it should make it so we can see the storage guy.

I say make like one last storage guy in Forest of the Fall so it is a realling smegging long walk so people do get the opportunity but they have to work for it so basically get everything in big loads then go there

no one would use it aerowind

people use votd because every thing is so close ..dock general store flower shop Bar pk zone, each storage should have exactly the same stores around as the next ..then mabie people wouldnt all be at the one storage most of the time

Ahh dont fight for rights Snuit -- You are ALWAYS summoning.. I go to storage and you are just CONSTANTLY summoning wolves for like 30 minutes straight.. it sucks ;D

I think the VOTD storage is just way too convenient, and this is not very good... I mean, there are always (during daytime) at least 40 people in that area, which consumes additional bandwidth, lag people, etc.

it mite not be possible but if ws map was divided into fourths and wsc was somehow forced to be more of a focal point eg a storage more shops sumthing then u mite have more balance or if u just make molgor stand in gold mines ;) no body, even high levels, likes to be harassed by gobs wile they are manuing or alch or w/e

Alright sum1 delete this topic it gets annoying and the more u ppl complain the more there will be summoned @ votd :twisted:

The summoning by the storages are getting worse (espeacially VOTD)

Look this topic shouldn't be deleted this is a big situation :x

and if u think this topic is annoying you well now u know how it feels when we get lagged out.

An interesting solution could be to make the Storage guy walk around randomly on VOTD map. As it is now, the only moving NPC we have is Joker.

Or maybe not, imagine 40 people trying to follow the poor guy. Well, it depends, noone knows what would happen, some people would chose a different storage, but how many?

What about trying to make other storage places more interesting? That would really fix it... i don't go to other storages, it's just too much walking.. Rather just lag a little :)

if u just make molgor stand in gold mines :) no body, even high levels, likes to be harassed by gobs wile they are manuing or alch or w/e
:P i think gobs dont attack high level players