Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Easter Eggs

Does anyone know if theirs a easter egg for ME? if so what do I need to do to get it up?

All I could find were 98 and XP.

izzy an easter egg is an oval thing made of chocolate that is hollow, The charicteristics of an easter egg are that it is hollow, made of 2 seperate peices and has a reasonably happy pattern around the outside. If you purchase Smartieâ„¢ Easter eggs, there will be a small bag of smartie's in side of the actuall egg, where as if you were to purchase a Marsâ„¢ Easter egg it will have 2 marsâ„¢ bars in the box and not in the egg.

?

The Easter egg for W95 was ctrl+ some other stuff, it's a little batch of code that the programmers put in the programs they made so that when people press the keys needed they see a credit roll of the people who made the program.

They add it because Microsoft doesn’t give credit to each individual programmer, they give just say Microsoft.

I wanted to know what it was for ME, a guy I knew said that he is on of the creators of ME, I want to see if it's true so I am asking for the ME Easter egg.

>.<

esta in Spanish means a couple different things depending on how you spell it, though it uses the same words adding a accent changes its meaning totally.

izzy have u tried the microsoft excel flight simulator? i'm not sure if its on ME or not, but its worth a try (i dont know how to get to it, but u can usually find how to do it on cheat sites..)

It would be good if EL had some fun easter eggs. That is as in secrets that only a few people knew about. Nothin really that will help you in the game but stuff like a car sitting in a secret spot. Or an npc that looks like an alien. LOL:P

Ent.. many things you liks roja doesnt :cry: this idea and my terminator idea wont come b/c you obey her :(

(heheh but i know why you do :wink: )

Isn't a Easter Egg a funny ideo or thought hidden inside a game for no other purpose than pleasing the game developers? :!: We should put subliminal messages saying GIVES ETERNAL-LANDS MONEY VIA PAYPAY to brainwash people...There's still time to change the urinal you're on.

Ok...

This topic was completely unproductive.

Hey heres something, anyone know how to change the engine for DS to stop working only for DS and to work for others?

ME was merely windows 98 3rd edition, with more bugs than the first 2. I used it for a few hours cause I got it for free from someone who got it from someone who didn't want it either :lol:

lol that wasnt nice cicero :) but i have XP and i dont know but there is something fun to do in RUN type dxdiag lots of interesting info lolas un-nice as it was ... I agree with him =P

w|nd0w$ ME r teh 3bil

since when is ctrl+alt+del an easter egg?  :lol:

Well, it's often the only key combination that actually does anything...