Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hemp Knight

Makein Entropy some $$$

i was thinkin since im up to doin insides for houses, in an effort to bring in a few extra dollars mabie map makes could make a real nice lookin house "out side" post a picture of it ..then people who would like a custom furnished house could bid on it ?

my idea is that thay could

A.thay could make a rough inside to there house and send it to me n i could kinda copy it to one of the houses on the map

B.pick a style of ... Evil gothinc insides ..ruined insides ...perfect clean neat house ...bit dusty old house ...church ..evil church ..so on

C. just kinda explain the idea you have for your house and ill see what i can do ;)

i know that player houses are planned but this will be payed for with GPs and ya want some real money ?

and this way thay will always be a part of the game ;)

bodyhempknight.jpg at the days end there is nothin better to do than sit in ur house letting ur troubles float away in a puff of smoke

Guest DeathGuard

Maybe you can make some sort of Guild-only places ... like a Guild House, where only guild members can enter ... might be interesting ...

Maybe you can make some sort of Guild-only places ... like a Guild House, where only guild members can enter ... might be interesting ...
do a search on the forums