Eternal Lands Official Forums
jhlightning

Daughter of the Forest

Has anyone read Daughter of the forest by Juliet Marillier? Well, I'm doing this book poster about it and I'm having trouble finding a nice quote for it that's uh... short enough... We're supposed to have a quote of about 8 words or less. There are many many wonderful quotes in the book.. Most of them have about 15+ words -.- The shortest one I have found so far is, "He who wore this garment would wear my love, my pain and my terror." (13 words) So, if anyone knows any good quotes with eight or less words, I would appreciate it if you post it here :happy: Thanks in advance for your help :)

~Jh~

Hi and welcome to the internet.

If I may introduce you to my good friend, Mr. Google. He likes to look stuff up and helps out anyone!

I'm sure he would've helped you find this if you asked, but since you didn't. I asked him for you.

http://www.quotationspage.com/

Have fun with the 25,200+ quotes.

-Blee

Thats the point... you're too picky, as in you're too much looking for the perfect quote and therefor making it really hard to get something. So you're picky..

-Blee

Okay, I'm not the one who's picky... I'm doing this for a mandatory book poster contest. (Dont ask me why the teacher made the contest mandatory, I dont know) One of the requirements for the quote is that I cant have a quote with more than 8 words. So yeah...

~Jh~