Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeoH

Plz read this and give answer admins

This is my last post.If u didnt understand the other 2 i will explain now .7 moths ago or more i was playing EL on my char geoh . One day i asked lerner what happened to besiktas (i char i played with) then he got pissed of at me and banned my ip. After 7months of not playiing EL i got kind of desperate and now i really want my char unbaned with the promisse that i wont ask anything about besiktas again or do any illegality. If i do any illegality i would be happy if my char and ip gets banned forever .I just want a second chance plz help me out.(im romanian btw) Ok thanks for the cooperation

1) You think they might have deleted your posts for a reason?

2) If you really want to play again you shouldn't waste the mods time. >.<

1) You think they might have deleted your posts for a reason?

2) If you really want to play again you shouldn't waste the mods time. >.<

i dont wanna waste anyones time i just want my ip unbaned and i wanna play again:(

well its not that much its 3 months and the real this is that on BESIKTAS played patriot tresh seal and me. i leave near seal and he is a very good friend so he let me play(saying that im seal).I played on besiktas until patriot (kadlub) changed its pass so i and seal couldnt access it that was 1 year ago. 7 months ago i started playing on my char geoh again when i rememberd of besiktas and i asked lerner bout it and he banned me now i want my char unbaned promissing i wont do anything bad anymore.