Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

New "hats"

Here's a screenshot compilation of the new hats that we tested today :P

New Hat Screenshots

crowns, bandanas, and king graham/piper/er adventurer's caps :)

And here's a render of all the varieties:

Hats

As I stated before, they will be EL shop only items, with the possible exception of the circlets(just the plain band crown). We don't have prices set yet, however they will not be expensive.

nice ;D

i'd like to have a bow with the robbinhood hat ;D

~Kakuzu and TommyKnocker. (i'm lazy to switch acc, using kakuzu's lol)

Edited by Kakuzu

Woot we are geting closer to mt stetson every day <cowboy hat > for those that don't know

congrats Roja they all look awesome and I must say I will have to purchase one lol more like a few :P

Robin hood hats ( havent a clue of real name ) look nice............... not sure about the bandana and crowns though ( bit errr plain ) :P

but nice work all the same

Robin hood hats ( havent a clue of real name ) look nice............... not sure about the bandana [...]

Never seen Rambo, huh?

Robin hood hats ( havent a clue of real name ) look nice............... not sure about the bandana [...]

Never seen Rambo, huh?

lol

very nice hats, and a great way to get rl money. Hopefully it won't become like rs...

RuneScape (or RunEscape) is an online video game based on collecting party hats, or "phats" which are otherwise known as "fats" which, in turn, symbolises all the people who play the game either eat at McDonald's or have an eating disorder

(Btw, thats a joke from Uncyclopedia)

Cool :icon13:

Sorry you already answered and I misunderstood, but: are the crowns in that image going to be a replacement for the current crowns or a different item?

Cool :icon13:

Sorry you already answered and I misunderstood, but: are the crowns in that image going to be a replacement for the current crowns or a different item?

Read here. :)

Edited by Lorck

Never seen Rambo, huh?

Yes i have lol and they looked plain in that film as well ( not as plain as the acting mind you )

dont get me wrong dont dislike them, just for my taste there a bit plain,some people will think they are great and some people wont ( im not going to lie about my opinion to keep ppl happy)

Yes, and they were not meant for everyone, just like no item in the game is made for everyone.

Just for the evil "rich IRL" people.

Yes, and they were not meant for everyone, just like no item in the game is made for everyone.

Lol Entropy, and the hats, crowns and bandanas look great Roja :icon13:

Edited by ELVARG

roflmao @ a whole Tavern Full of Rambos/Robin Hoods :)

Cant wait to get me some of that stuff lol :icon13:

Nice, I like the idea of just clothing, would be nice to have something for when you are wandering about :) and maby some role play for fun :icon13:

All loooking awsome but my favourites r red and black bandana. Ninja style :icon13:
Hehe, I thought the same. Is it possible to have the kimonos that go with it? :)

Am I missing something, or Draia has been hit by a FASHION WAVE???

Seems nice, looks nice, must be nice !! :lipssealed:

I wanna be the first to have a red chuck norris, rambo style hat :angry: so i pré order already one! :mace:

lol i guess everyone, even who complains, wanna be evil :laugh:

anyway i thought maybe they all could be available for free in a basic version style and the shop ones with nice special attributes. Just an idea.

Edited by hades

I love the hats, especially the King Graham one (so I'm not the only KQ fan!) Once it's in the game, I'll be getting it for when I feel like going exploring or hunting.

How about some hats for ladies as well?