Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hades

survival of the fitness

The idea is to sacrifice objects to gain advantage for example in pk.

For every x type of swords you sacrifice your att would increase a certain amount.

For every x type of shields you sacrifice your def would increase a certain amount.

This can be expand to any kind of resource.

Just an idea :devlish:

AKA Godquests?

yes i know - u mean on a day to day basis for sacrificing(donating) in order to get a time limited boost..however, this would lead to an interesting twist on market since pkers would be swapping their nmt's for a huge bunch of low levelled manu goods simply to get Teh Edge...not sure i can see it happening tbh but would be nice to see what effect on prices it had if it came in

Instead of gaining a/d lvls absolutelly without training better simply go to a monster spawn and increase ur a/d to a newbie 120's by hard work :devlish:

Atm we have a/d/p/c +accuracy/evasion pots and attack or defence blessing from god, which imho is very good combination^^

We also have steel greave of ubber defence which can make u 160-170def if u r rich enough 2 train/pk with it ;)

eMPi

survival of the fitness, another money sinker ;p

Good idea! We can open up a gym in WSC and you'll have to exercise for at least 20mins a day/3 days a week otherwise your health with decrease :icon13:

Good idea! We can open up a gym in WSC and you'll have to exercise for at least 20mins a day/3 days a week otherwise your health with decrease :icon13:

Oh dear... someone just had to give her that idea >.<

Good idea! We can open up a gym in WSC and you'll have to exercise for at least 20mins a day/3 days a week otherwise your health with decrease :)

Oh dear... someone just had to give her that idea >.<

Just no one mention a Richard Simmons NPC....I'm sure Ent would love to add that...

Oh crap..I just did :icon13:

on the other note, some sort of combat school would be very cool (eastern style), people could be training there against eachother and against beasts in cages. it shouldn't be too much exp, but it should give a good vibe to level and talk with everyone there

These types of things have been suggested a few times if I am correct. And I think they were all shot down. Sacraficing armor and stuff although it would give manuers lots of money but it sounds a bit pointless. I think every one should just train hard and gain levels through hard work. I mean we got blessings, potions, and all other sorts of things

Off-topic, but shouldn't it be: survival of the FITTEST?

yes :hiya: my mistake.

Good idea! We can open up a gym in WSC and you'll have to exercise for at least 20mins a day/3 days a week otherwise your health with decrease

Sounds another great idea from our goddess :hug:

I think every one should just train hard and gain levels through hard work

My att / def are in 120's...could be more if my alter ego trained more :P and myself :P

The idea is of course a temporary boast and another way of waste those low amours we all have in inv like iron shield , broad sw, leather helms, books which are useless items. But seems no one wanna it and fine by me :)