Eternal Lands Official Forums
Form_

"You started working..."

Hi,

there is this thing when i start for example to make FEs with my inv and manufacture windows open, and after start the production and press ALT+D so the windows would disappear, the messages "You started working..." and "You successfully created 1 Fire Essence" appear if the console mode was enabled. But is not.

This way the screen gets spammed with green messages.

Im sorry if the bug was already reported, i didnt read the 10 page long bug report topic.

Thank you.

Form

This is a feasture so you know you are still working while in consol mode. But, the auto manu is a new feature and these messages are being tuned.

you also get them when you look at the map while automaking

perhaps there could be a subtitle or something in the bottom right corner of the screen to let you know instead? much cleaner and effective

I don't think these messages should appear at all - I don't think anyone uses them except occasionally for a siggy I guess

They appear in the active window. Which is usually the manu window when making essies and such. So dont switch to console mode when making stuff or dont map walk and the problem is gone :)

Piper

y'know, I'm pretty sure I said this recently, if so, people need to search more... without those messages, your counters won't work.

use windows-on-top if you want console

Well, they could appear in manu window only, and not console mode :D

I don't use windows on top beccause I typically have four windows open at stor (inv, manu, storage, and bag) and so its too hard to see the text with that much going on. If I hit console while I mix I get spammed ridiculously...maybe there is some other way to do this :hug: