Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sinohie

To Death We Serve

Basically my idea is a new continent/map all to do with death/hell/zombies/ghosts and stuff like that, My ideas include-

hell/death weapons like: hades hammer, scythe

maps/continents called: Hades Alley, Nightmare cavern

Horror armour: horror helm, greaves ect.

Hell enemies like: lava giant, fire sprite

Death enemies like: Dracolych, Undead warlock

Day: 'day of the dead': enemies have % of coming back to life after death and attacking u!

Perk: Writhed Hand: % chance of draining life of enemies and giveing to u!

Halloween Outfits: Pumpkin mask, Skeleton outfit

New item: Hell's Wrath: will be explained soon!!!!

All this and more will be covered in my next post, this will be ongoing, i will update this page as i go

P.S each category: weapons, quests ect. will be new post!

Think the devs are a bit busy finishing off c2 and maybe starting on a new map, either way they have a lot to do I doubt they'll have time to make a gigantic underworld :lipssealed:

Edited by peeper :)

el has way to many maps and way to less players, imo c2 never should be made :<

Are you saying C2 should not have been made ?

C2 is a lot larger than C1 which is why the players are more spread out but its defo far from empty.

and if all the players from C2 were to go back all at once to C1 then it be totally packed out and unworkable.

the game and number of players is constantly growing, so extra space like C2 ( The Devs couldnt wait untill C1 was totally saturated before making C2 that doesnt make sence ) was needed and over time C2 will get more and more busy as the number of player increases

Could we have a Pretty Polly Pony Land?!?!Pweese,pwetty pweese with two cups of sugar on top?:pinch::lipssealed:

No offence Sinohie but what you're asking for is a Theme Park! A whole different set of monsters, custom clothes, custom weapons, custom events, etc.

I wont comment your idea but if you get it, could i have a Cat's Land please?:blush:

Am i the only one that sees a couple of reminders to the Heaven/Hell Suggestion here? :lipssealed:

Not a good idea in my oppinion. As scarr pointed out at first there are too less players to actually

make a new map.

As to the c2.. Its not that its not used. its just most of the maps dont really have a need for players

to go there cuz of no ores, npcs or whatever. The maps that are used are places that have storage,

good monsters and stuff. IMO As soon as c2 is quite erm.. near to be finished the community will

split better over the maps imo.

just my few cents

#edit: the ebul typo devil got me agains >.<

Edited by Scorpius

Lol C2 was a great help in the game... Think of all the monsters that are in c2 stuck in grubani :D

I really like the idea, but perhaps as a large dungeon style deal, not as a new continent. I could see this as a new training ground for lvl 20 a/d + players to explore, but not an entire continent.

As for the gear you mentioned, EL could REALLY use more heat resistant armor, variety is always nice. Dragonscale armor mb?

Wat u all have to realise is that these are all ideas its not like im a developer or anything i just thought it would be nice to have some evil stuff in the game thats all. And u are right i dont think they'd introduce a whole new continent: C3, mmkay! :D

iirc, they have/had plans for a c3, and if u did a search im sure u would of found some things addressed. and yes c1 and c2 are enough imo, maybe if they do a c3, it'll be relativly small for "cast aways" n trouble makers lol

I really like the idea, but perhaps as a large dungeon style deal, not as a new continent. I could see this as a new training ground for lvl 20 a/d + players to explore, but not an entire continent.

As for the gear you mentioned, EL could REALLY use more heat resistant armor, variety is always nice. Dragonscale armor mb?

hmm, kinda like some large underground necropolis? (heroes of might and magic :P)

drop down maybe 3-4 levels of cave and come out in some underground city with caves on all sides filled with undeads and more :)

just dont name it underdark...

Edited by duran

A massive underground could be a fun alternative, and add a "traditional" element to the game. It's existance would need to be explained in terms the game background.

Life gets harder the deeper you go:

• Disable inter-map teleports after some depth (rings, beam-me-up, TP-to-PRs).
  • Disable non-local chat after some depth, as you are "out of range", and on your own.
  • Hellspawn takes you deeper rather than giving you a quick way out (similarly, if 'suicide' doesn't drop a deathbag, then it would to down here).
  • Bag-spawns of some consumables that cannot be made (no NPC down there to sell you any); particularly keys, as hbags are used more (storage is a long way away).
  • Monster magnetism stops working at some depth, more monsters appear with red-names.
  • Stronger versions of monsters (up their health, A/D) appear, as well as new forms.

Could be interesting.

(Note that "depth" doesn't necessarily mean straight down, but a measure of how far from a safe exit you are).

Nice ideas u should be a Developer because ur full of em :laugh: yeah and at the very bottom could be a giant boss or some extremely rare item, or weapon like the Horror armour i said earlier. Maybe we could see something like it in the near future. :lipssealed:

c3 won't come until c2 is finished ;P

when was c1 finished ?

I am quite content to c1 and c2 I dont really go to c2 any way as it is quite confusing and i see no need except to go to places for FE and other types of things. IMO c3 currently has no use in game. WE are still updating differnt things on c1 and c2 as is no need to get all technical with more.

just my opinion

-FireHeart-

A massive underground could be a fun alternative, and add a "traditional" element to the game. It's existance would need to be explained in terms the game background.

Life gets harder the deeper you go:

• Disable inter-map teleports after some depth (rings, beam-me-up, TP-to-PRs).
  • Disable non-local chat after some depth, as you are "out of range", and on your own.
  • Hellspawn takes you deeper rather than giving you a quick way out (similarly, if 'suicide' doesn't drop a deathbag, then it would to down here).
  • Bag-spawns of some consumables that cannot be made (no NPC down there to sell you any); particularly keys, as hbags are used more (storage is a long way away).
  • Monster magnetism stops working at some depth, more monsters appear with red-names.
  • Stronger versions of monsters (up their health, A/D) appear, as well as new forms.

Could be interesting.

(Note that "depth" doesn't necessarily mean straight down, but a measure of how far from a safe exit you are).

I love it :-)

Btw what about a new monster invisible all the time but when combat engaged?