Eternal Lands Official Forums
tithien

been banned

i have been banned and would like to find out why. my character name is tithien. i have been playing for abouy 3 weeks now and really enjoy this game. i hadn't been playing for the last couple of days and when i went to load up it says my ip is banned don't know what it means. could you please unban me

thank you

Edited by tithien

Your character Tithien has been whitelisted.

That means you can still log on even though you get the banned IP message.

(One of your IP ranges falls within a range ban from a recent troublemaker.)

my character has been banned again i am no longer using "tithien" i am now using "lormaradir" i have tried to delete "tithien" but the game has told me im not allowed to do that could you please let me back on?

:cry:

over the last week or so i have had the your ip has been banned message it wwill last for a while and then i can play again can you please elll me whats goin on?

First of all, stop making new topics for each time you post. This is your thread, please use it.

Secondly, you already had a character whitelisted. If you want to remove tithien and add a different character, you need to notify Roja using the whitelist procedure pinned in this section.

You are only allowed ONE character to be whitelisted. I would suggest to you that you pick a character and stick with it, rather than keep changing it, because the person who does the whitelisting is going to get annoyed with multiple character whitelisting change requests.

Also I already told you in a previous post that you will STILL get the banned message even though your character has been whitelisted. I also told you in a previous post WHY your second character will not be able to log in (and again in this post).